The online racing simulator
Children of LFS
(102 posts, started )
and the name of the server has still not been established yet....
I am a kid and i get 1:23 im 13 on black wood
(me no speaking english)
Quote from harjun :I am a kid and i get 1:23 im 13 on black wood
(me no speaking english)

1:23... Be more specific. If your being serious there, your less than a second from the World record. Your using XRT right?
hilarious, first hes from the UK and hes spammed every forum in proper english.
yet he cant speak english.
of course.
NO...me gets 1:23:77 for pb
*coughs*I'm a kid*coughs*
I spy a children's server
Me is still being 13 tthough brother from me bought this G25 wheel, and i good for racing
Quote from niffer022 :oh hell yes, even though the pedals aint touch sensitive, its either full gas or full braking LOL but still better

ola
Name: Fordmans Childrens server
Track: BL1
Cars: ALL

[/hope_its_okay_with_fordman_:P]
Hi all. I was having a word with Fordman Earlier, and he needs to move his broadband etc soon enough.

the UKCT has agreed to setup a kids server on his behalf,
however. He wont be able to admin it, and although we can setup a reporting system (in the interests of child safety etc), we need a few admins willing to moderate the server for us, as with the UKCTRA development, both myself and SamH will be unable to do much with regards to admin.

We will, of course have a reporting system (not like the wreckers barricade), where a report of anything worrying will be emailed to a number of admins.

Please no PM's keep it in the forum, so if anyone has objections over someone becoming an Admin, it can be made.

Also we need an idea of what class the server should be (i am assuming demo server), and also, what it should be called (we dont mind dropping UKCT from the servers name if need be.. we're not "brand crazy" lol

Even just a "dont bother" would do, if you'd rather set something up elsewhere

ta

Mikey
thats awsome good idea will be a good experiance and alot of fun
Im gonna let my brother on if thats ok? he's 5.

When is everyone meeting up there again?

Frenchy
(Just a suggestion) Maby a few of the more experianced racers can stop by and give some racing tips
Quote from mkserve :Hi all. I was having a word with Fordman Earlier, and he needs to move his broadband etc soon enough.

the UKCT has agreed to setup a kids server on his behalf,
however. He wont be able to admin it, and although we can setup a reporting system (in the interests of child safety etc), we need a few admins willing to moderate the server for us, as with the UKCTRA development, both myself and SamH will be unable to do much with regards to admin.

We will, of course have a reporting system (not like the wreckers barricade), where a report of anything worrying will be emailed to a number of admins.

Please no PM's keep it in the forum, so if anyone has objections over someone becoming an Admin, it can be made.

Also we need an idea of what class the server should be (i am assuming demo server), and also, what it should be called (we dont mind dropping UKCT from the servers name if need be.. we're not "brand crazy" lol

Even just a "dont bother" would do, if you'd rather set something up elsewhere

ta

Mikey

if your really stuck for an admin i'll be glad too help,i've small admin experience.
What is the max. Age?
#92 - Jakg
i could turn up, although i probably still qualify, as i'm technically still a kid...
i'm not sure what's going on, i thought someone else was setting a box up, didn't want to step on anyones toes.

the max age of racers, we'd probably set around 13 or so, as most racers over that age, are reasonably compatent anyways.

This being said, If we are still missing a kids server, UKCT will glady set one up, and yes, we could do with external admins for the kids server if it takes off

ta

Mike
great idea
This is cool, i am 13, and i was in the server today
good thing to get the kids away from the swearin trash talking ppl who ocationaly drift drunk and talk about weed
Quote from Qgal5kap :good thing to get the kids away from the swearin trash talking ppl who ocationaly drift drunk and talk about weed

grr i hate it when this happens! like when people say "omg, all that weed has made me trashed!" or "im gonna go get a hit off the bong!"

I dont mind knowing people if they do drugs (although it does affect my views on people sometimes) but it annoys me when they say stuff like this to either...
1. get attention
2.seem cool

Also, its not good for any minors on LFS!!

Frenchy

O/T: Found out the other day that Niko does drugs, now i try to avoid him when i can
Nathan, most of us avoided him anyways.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :grr i hate it when this happens! like when people say "omg, all that weed has made me trashed!" or "im gonna go get a hit off the bong!"

I dont mind knowing people if they do drugs (although it does affect my views on people sometimes) but it annoys me when they say stuff like this to either...
1. get attention
2.seem cool

Also, its not good for any minors on LFS!!

Frenchy

O/T: Found out the other day that Niko does drugs, now i try to avoid him when i can

Ok but you shouldn't post that kinda info on the forums,he might not want people to know.Something to slag him about
-
(Lible) DELETED by Lible
I have a question....

it has an exclusive server for children less to 13 years? I have a nephew of 9 years old who it likes much to play LFS but always I put him in a single player because in the normal servers, most of the people they do not like to run with children, or novices.

Thanks.

Children of LFS
(102 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG