The online racing simulator
Argh... [I want RX-7 in LFS]
(59 posts, closed, started )
Did you own that Vauxhall?
Nah, it was my mate Beany's brother's car.
+1 for a lot more fictious cars.

No real cars because:

- High license costs for the developers.
I just want to spam this thread, but don't know how...

I just say no to rl mass production cars in lfs, and to people who cannot even do a skin for the xrt but cry around all the time. Also I dislike kids, who want other people to be the exact same opinion than they are... who don't allow another opinion on things.
Driftstar, look at all the other "I want an rx7"-threads. comment on those and FGS keep your whiney mouth shut.
Make a rx7-skin, or download one of the 345 trillions, this should make you happy. If not, get lost or play something else.

I'm quarter polish, quarter switzerlandonian (:-)) and half german, and seeing this thread makes me look like an angry samoan. Thanks to the Highjackers of this thread I can still smile!

cheesehelmet spam greetz

der butz
Quote from Dajmin :
I think the RX-8 is a far more beautiful car and looks like it wants to be a Viper when it grows up

That was the most innocent post I ever read... *cat face* :3

And yes, just download skins..there will never be an awesome car editor like the old NFS games or Trackmania Nations
Quote from DriftStar :Hey people of LFS, drifters, racers, stunters, everyone!

Well today, I had a think about what I'd most like in this game...

And what I thought of, I hear you ask?
Well,... I think you should bring the Mazda Rx-7 into the game,
if people like the car, it gets more players:

More Cars > More Vids > More Players > More S2 > More cash.

The Mazda RX-7 is an amazing car, (It's the same as the one on tokyo drift, the orange on Hans drives.)

I'll get a pic:

http://www.tuningmag.net/image ... a_rx7_veilside_text_1.jpg

Theres a picture of the car. I can get more views if LFS Creators want them.

Please take this into consideration, it would be great.

(I want alot of cars on LFS, but this one's the main one!)

Thx

This is how I see it, you may not, if that's the case, don't bother posting. As if I see a word in your sentance flaming me, I'll simply ignore your comment. Thanks.

Note: If you don't have anything good to say, don't post.

That's the way I see it.

Do you know how much it would cost to get the RX-7 in LFS? The users would have to front a huge amount of money (price per person would be enormous, seeing as there really aren't many LFS players and even fewer who would want one). Clearly you don't.

Your closed-minded and stupid approach to demanding things will get you nowhere.

What I thought from the beginning:
I'm not in the slightest bit interested in seeing an RX-7 in LFS
I would LOVE a rx7 in lfs would be my main car fo sho
..this is unsurprising.
Well, I think everyone that wanted to say something already did, so I guess I'm going to close it since its not really making any progress (not surprised about that either; then again, no threads about new cars really make much progress unless they are good ideas).
This thread is closed

Argh... [I want RX-7 in LFS]
(59 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG