The online racing simulator
Catch the Clown
(11 posts, started )
Catch the Clown
A first attempt at a game (from me, yes a 8yr old!)
Attached files
Catch the Clown.zip - 1.2 MB - 113 views
Not bad for a first attempt

7/10

Frenchy
People still use game maker...
it sucks ^^
im going to work on catch the clown 2
Quote from shaun463 :whats wrong with gamemaker?

It was a bit of fun to mess around with about 4/5 years ago but very limiting in what is achieveable, the nature of that sort of software I guess.

It basically handles everything for you, I had more fun messing about with QBASIC at the time
Nice game, keep up the good work shaun
keep going, Shaun.

When I was 8, I made a couple of unfinished games in basic including an adventure game called 'Made in China" and a surfing game that was just way too ambitious. I'm still in awe of people who understand computer languages, it's a secret world I'll never be able to fathom...
Quote from Electrik Kar : keep going, Shaun.

I'm still in awe of people who understand computer languages, it's a secret world I'll never be able to fathom...

That is just like what my dad said. He took computer courses, and said that he was completely clueless when he saw people who could actually understand it, he said that they think a lot differently

And shaun, don't give up. You might be the next developer of a sim that will start a community like this
Quote from Electrik Kar :I'm still in awe of people who understand computer languages, it's a secret world I'll never be able to fathom...

Once you know one language, the rest are alot easier. I have been programming since I was like 7 or so. I just played around in QBASIC. I tried to make my own OS in QBASIC, but it didn't work too well!

Catch the Clown
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG