The online racing simulator
I´m gonna send you my hotlap too ok?
#102 - Dru
#103 - Dru
Quote from Dr_Duck :weird, im not the quickest but im not that slow , mail sent

have not seen it yet
#104 - Dru
Quote from nacnac01 :I´m gonna send you my hotlap too ok?

nacnac - got it thanks.

You will be entered into the Div 1 Championship

Please make sure you have a skin with a number board on it from the seperate post

Please make sure that you have familarised yourself with the rules and the events

See you there - if there are ANY questions let me know ASAP as i want to make sure there is no troubles on race day

Best Regards,

Dru.
#105 - Dru
Quote from Dr_Duck :weird, im not the quickest but im not that slow , mail sent

Ok i see that you uploaded the hotlap

Well you are right, your time is not the best, however it is quicker than some of our Division 2 entries.

I just need convincing you know how to race...

Any chance you can pop by tonight to our UF1000 servers and prove yoursef

Best regards,

Dru.
Thats a bit worrying, i definatly sent it to the mail address listed.. how weird.

UPDATED: went on and did an hours quali with the guys then the pre PWD 10 lapper. Fraid i have other gaming commitments for the rest of this eve though

However to back up the 'can you drive' question i can throw a few references in. Both Legsy, Santaclaws and occassionaly Moose have all raced with me before. Im also in my 3rd season of NetKar's GPC series with recent success of a podium in the Grp B race at Monaco (which Moose will tell you, takes some consitency )
#107 - Dru
Quote from Dr_Duck :Thats a bit worrying, i definatly sent it to the mail address listed.. how weird.

UPDATED: went on and did an hours quali with the guys then the pre PWD 10 lapper. Fraid i have other gaming commitments for the rest of this eve though

However to back up the 'can you drive' question i can throw a few references in. Both Legsy, Santaclaws and occassionaly Moose have all raced with me before. Im also in my 3rd season of NetKar's GPC series with recent success of a podium in the Grp B race at Monaco (which Moose will tell you, takes some consitency )

you are in Div 2 - see you there
Quote from Dru :nacnac - got it thanks.

You will be entered into the Div 1 Championship

Please make sure you have a skin with a number board on it from the seperate post

Please make sure that you have familarised yourself with the rules and the events

See you there - if there are ANY questions let me know ASAP as i want to make sure there is no troubles on race day

Best Regards,

Dru.

ok. thanks for the attention

cheers
Quote from Dr_Duck : Im also in my 3rd season of NetKar's GPC series with recent success of a podium in the Grp B race at Monaco (which Moose will tell you, takes some consitency )

Daniel? Hehe...i've come across a few nKPro racers in the couple of days...nice to see you

I can vouch for anyone who can get a podium at Monaco in nKPro

Dru..I've race with Daniel for a long time at GPC with nKPro and can say without any shadow of a doubt that he can find his way around a racetrack and other racers. You will find anyone who's taken part in as strict and professional a league as GPC knows how to race cleanly and fairly.
And to top it off he's a good guy
#110 - Dru
Quote from The Moose :Daniel? Hehe...i've come across a few nKPro racers in the couple of days...nice to see you

I can vouch for anyone who can get a podium at Monaco in nKPro

Dru..I've race with Daniel for a long time at GPC with nKPro and can say without any shadow of a doubt that he can find his way around a racetrack and other racers. You will find anyone who's taken part in as strict and professional a league as GPC knows how to race cleanly and fairly.
And to top it off he's a good guy

By why does everyone have to have animal names???
Ok, Dru asked me if I wanted to race in this and of course I want.
So to make it formally right I post my information here.

LFS User Account Name: zeugnimod
LFS Racer Name: sccc|zeugnimod
Team: none
Race Number: 13 (just saw its taken, I chose 66 then )
Z! look forward to racing you again
chris already gettin a little bit nervous from all of the new top entries?
Nope... I need more practice though :P
thanks all, see you there... thanks for the reference stu
Hope this is the right place for it...

I would like to sign up please: (as Chris's teammate! )

LFS User Account Name Bladerunner
LFS Racer Name [dSRC] Bladey
Team digiServ Racing Club [dSRC]
Race Number 07

Thanks
#117 - Dru
Quote from Bladerunner :Hope this is the right place for it...

I would like to sign up please: (as Chris's teammate! )

LFS User Account Name Bladerunner
LFS Racer Name [dSRC] Bladey
Team digiServ Racing Club [dSRC]
Race Number 07

Thanks

Yup - welcome onboard

just remember one smple rule.... don't beat the admins
Quote from Dr_Duck :

Yup sorry i got visitors last night and forgot to post, Ive had plenty of races with Dan, in other games like NKP,RF,GTR2 and stuff like that, i say one of the Good guys!

Seeya tonight chaps
Well, so much for my first race.

My connection timed out for no apparent reason. Well, I was far off the pace anyway and Im sure I would have flipped.
Nice stunt
I don't suppose if I could put my foot into the ring?

LFS User Account Name LawVS
LFS Racer Name [tsr.]LawVS
Team N/A
Race Number 4
Quote from LawVS :I don't suppose if I could put my foot into the ring?

Team N/A
Race Number 15

I've heard alot about you from Boxer and Sam
Quote from mr_x :I've heard alot about you from Boxer and Sam

Yeah, I've been away for a long time...but W17 has brought me back for a bit.
Press the link in your sig, you'll be suprised at what's happened to Syncro if you don't already know
#125 - Dru
Quote from LawVS :I don't suppose if I could put my foot into the ring?

Team N/A
Race Number 4

Welcome aboard,

I'd like to add you to Division 1

The next round is MAy 17th Aston Cadet and Cadet Reverse

Regards,

Dru.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG