The online racing simulator
I look forward to it. Should be fun.

Also, are we using the latest patch (W21) to race?
We don't use test patches for the league, we're going to use patch x as soon as it's released.
We are not going to add any handycaps or restrictions though, we're upgrading only to keep compatibility, so you don't have to keep one W-version to play the league and one X to connect to pickup-race-servers.

greetz

der butz
Are entries to this league closed now?
Asked dru today on msn and was fine by him, dombo will replace leviper for this round and bio will replace rooble from now on.

LFS User Account Name - Bioharzard
LFS Racer Name - (\/) S.Möckel
Team - (\/) Mercury Young Ones
Race Number - 86

LFS User Account Name - Domin8r
LFS Racer Name - (\/) H.Wright
Team - (\/) Mercury Old Ones
Race Number - 01
Quote from rc10racer :LFS User Account Name - Domin8r
LFS Racer Name - (\/) H.Wright
Team - (\/) Mercury Old Ones
Race Number - 01

With this idiot driving, I'm out of this league.
#131 - Dru
Quote from zeugnimod :With this idiot driving, I'm out of this league.

?

What do you mean?

Please explain or take it to PM

Regards,

Dru
Sorry guys but I'm going to have to withdraw from this league.

I just cant find the time to properly spend practising and working on setups that i need to for full enjoyment of this league.

I've overcommitted myself unfortunately, and simply cant put max effort into everything I'm involved in at the moment so something had to go.
Hopefully there are plenty of racers waiting in the wings to take my place.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
#133 - Dru
Quote from The Moose :Sorry guys but I'm going to have to withdraw from this league.

I just cant find the time to properly spend practising and working on setups that i need to for full enjoyment of this league.

I've overcommitted myself unfortunately, and simply cant put max effort into everything I'm involved in at the moment so something had to go.
Hopefully there are plenty of racers waiting in the wings to take my place.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

shut up and don't be daft, i just hope that the time you did spend with us was enjoyable

You'll be missed mate, but thanks for taking part

I have real life issues that need sorting......my washing and ironings not been done since i started running this thing..... heck there is only 2 weeks left, i can endue the smell a little longer...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG