The online racing simulator
Demo league?
(8 posts, started )
#1 - ctkza
Demo league?
Anyone interested in a demo league? I'd happily host one on my
server if anyone would like to admin it..

Drop me a message here if you're interested!
Any prizes? I suggest a S2 license for the winner
i would love to participate in a demo league
Curtis and I have been talking, so there might be something in place soo enough...we'll see.
Quote from siemens :Any prizes? I suggest a S2 license for the winner

Where did you get that idea from?

Just a general update on my demo league: the second season WILL run. I'm hoping it will be around the start of August that we get the season underway. I already have the server so I just need to get the website sorted out and get some more time The prize will be, again, an S2 license for the winner.
Quote from Leifde :Where did you get that idea from?

Just a general update on my demo league: the second season WILL run. I'm hoping it will be around the start of August that we get the season underway. I already have the server so I just need to get the website sorted out and get some more time The prize will be, again, an S2 license for the winner.

Of course, from you
This kinda isn't the place to discuss it but would you like to help with the second season of my league Alex? Add me on MSN if you have it - [email protected]
Looks like we got a battle of the noob racers gonna be happening. haha

Hey, what we should do is pit the top demo racers from the Moo league against the top demo racers from what will soon be the Plexus Cup and see who will win...

Demo league?
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG