The online racing simulator
Competitiors for the UF1
(23 posts, started )
Competitiors for the UF1
Seeing the lack of a competitor for the UF1 is somewhat awkwards for me...
I think, that "kei-cars" similar to the Mazda AZ-1 and Suzuki Cappuccino would make some good competitors for the UF1, and would also keep up the pattern of a FWD/(front engine)RWD/(mid/rear engine)RWD/4WD pattern seen in most of the other classes. Although, I'm not sure if the XF and UF GTR's need any more competition.

Yes, I know I'm a demo racer, but it would be cool at least to see...
Maybe a modern "Fiat 500" like thing with rear engine and rear wheel drive.
or just a small RWD with a detuned XRG engine and a small turbocharged engine with 65hp
since that what all keicars seems to have
I'm all for more cars to compete in the class. K-Cars are a blast to drive and even teach you a lot about vehicle dynamics before putting you in a vehicle that can get you into some REAL trouble.

A cappucino loolalike and a honda Beat lookalike woud be great competitiors.

Also a higher grade uf1000 that pust in lap times on par with the XFG and XRG, maybe the UF1300?
A Honda Beat would be great, since they have soft tops, so the roof on/off option would make it fit in with the UF1000 better also.

+1 for a UF1300 as well, maybe make it like a Mini Cooper or something.
#6 - QBi
Competitor?
I have other idea for competitor for UF1 Fiat 126p! It's RWD and it has engine placed between rear wheels (almost like Porshe ). Originally it's too weak to compete with UF (~24hp) but in LFS it can be more powerful
Here are the photos :

And the GTR version
GTR versoin looks too fast to me might get us in trouble
Bring on that GTR version
#9 - yaper
Yes, Fiat 126p will be the great competitor.
Tuned versions have like 50HP, so it will be close to UF1 power.

In polish 2nd league rallies we have "almost like Subaru" version.
Yeah, the old days with rear engined fiats...anyway, fiat is bringing the new Fiat 500, but it is FWD.
I think that something like that would be a good UF1000 opponent, partly because it's coming with a 900cc 2 cylinder turbo engine...
Quote from yaper :

Cool!!!

Without the ad stickers must look great!!!

I like classics And the 127 was also sold in Spain in the 70's Brings me good memories
Use the test patch handicap system to get the xfg vs uf1 and xfr vs ufr

that is if scawen makes handicaps server-side of course :\
Quote from Burnzoire :Use the test patch handicap system to get the xfr vs ufr

Eh ... they are balanced.
Orrrr.....we could leave the UF1000 on its own and instead have a new slowish car that is not being forced into a "class" and as such would not be compromised in any way.
nah we need a jeep/buggy/wrc kinda thing
#16 - Vain
The Fiat 126p reminded me a lot of the Porsche/VW EA266 (the car that was to become the Golf before it became a lot too expensive). It has a mid engine beneath the rear seats (a lying 4 cylinder), rear wheel drive and was planned for a wide range of performance-figures. The EA 266 was supposed to go from a economic 60hp Beatle-successor under the VW badge (aka UF1 competitor) to a Porsche branded 200hp coupe (aka UFR competitor).

Vain
Um, to talk about a competitor for the UF1000?
oh i thought you were replying to my whole message, as I also said uf1 vs xfg
I said it before and I'll say it again - the 1932 Ford Coupe. It's a big old top heavy RWD job, and obviously the stock version would be a good competitor for the UF1. And it would GTR up a treat
A Cappuccino lookalike sounds like great fun!
Quote from QBi :I have other idea for competitor for UF1 Fiat 126p! It's RWD and it has engine placed between rear wheels (almost like Porshe ). Originally it's too weak to compete with UF (~24hp) but in LFS it can be more powerful
Here are the photos :

And the GTR version

we need that thing
Maybe Smart Roadster

Competitiors for the UF1
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG