The online racing simulator
Just a little hotlapping (spr not actual produced movie)
While some of you will say that this doesnt belong here, I couldn't think of another secton to post it under. I was on a server running KY 2r and the FZ50. I thought it was a great combo and considering I haven't been playing that much and thoguht my skills had lapsed a bit I fell into a rhythm after a bit.

This is just a spr of some hotlapping I did not 5 minutes ago (from time of post obviously). Thought I did some decent driving and I believe lap 7 or 8 is when I start to slide it around top gear style.

While I know this will fall onto deaf ears, please dont comment if you are just trashing what you saw or the fact that it's only a replay. I dont want to hear anything bad about drifting/drifters and how they cant race and vice versa. None of the typical BS PLEASE.

*edit* This is intednded for entertainment purposes. It wasnt my goal to post it here for advice.
Attached files
mattlikespeoples_KY2_FZ5_15834.spr - 478.5 KB - 107 views
#2 - Davo
typical bulshit here

why bother posting this in the movie section? the newbie forum or general would've been better
wow, thanks davo. Considering I've been around for almost 4 years makes me a complete noob. You think that you higher post count makes you superior or something? I said, even in the thead title, that it wasn't a movie. Since you knew what it was why did even bother replying? Arrogant people on forums of any type bring down the community.:thumbsdow I was simply enjoying driving around the track and thought I'd share my enjoyment of this "game". ()

Now, does anyone have anything better to say than just "typical bullshit"?
Quote from mattlikespeoples :I said, even in the thead title, that it wasn't a movie.

Orly, then why is it in the movie section, if it isn't then it really should be in the newbie section, aka "LFS Beginners Forum" because that's the place you ask for advice on driving in general.

BTW, being in the forums for 4 years don't show anything.
#5 - Davo
The fact that you know this stuff isn't to be posted in this section yet go ahead and post it anyway just shows how much you care about this community, which is what I'm saying. If you posted this in the right section you'd be getting some love instead of being bashed for blatantly posting in the wrong section. Get this thread cleaned up or deleted and post again in geenral discussion and then you might find people will look at it better.

I don't care about join dates or post counts, I didn't even bring it up. Infact I'd like to see the licence status, post counts and join dates removed completely from view.
Gotta agree with that, this is the movie section and not the replay section. Maybe one thread is not a big deal but if everyone starts doing it...

...this is not the first thread like this.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG