The online racing simulator
The best moments of racing so far in the STCC I've had were in the UF1000's at AS Cadet Reverse on April 9th, I won 2 races, pushed hard as I ever have to stay infront. I definately wasn't the fastest driver on the track but made up for it with consistency (in fact I managed to complete 4 races where the total race time of each was within a 2-second window). Add to the fact that it was endurance night and I was very happy with myself.
Well it's not an STCC race, but tonight a buddy and I put up a rallyx server to screw around with the RB4. He (TopShelf) started complaining that everyone's car was white so I made mine pink/purple/magenta as a joke.

T1 is always really cluttered, but we did some pretty decent driving, both managed to pass the guy in PP, started some light combat when he caught up to me and I wound up winning it by .01 second. I was trying out a setup I was in the process of tweaking, seemed to work pretty well. He set a great lap record (that was later torn down) too, 1:07.10.

Keep in mind this is my first session racing rallyx with the RB4 with an actual setup.

I've attached the MPR if anyone's interested.
Attached files
clooose topshelf.mpr - 345.3 KB - 179 views
Quote from Mykl :Wow, I got seven wins tonight and somewhere in the area of 450 points. I won bronze last night and I'm over half way to silver in just one evening.

Endurance races rule!

I actually lost a position by .01 seconds tonight. I had executed a clean pass earlier in the race but got tangled up when the guy I passed decided to just run into me. The pass left me to the inside of the turn so I had to brake a little early. He decided that it wasn't so important to slow down and plowed into me. I guess it happens... oh well.

*edit* Upon review of the replay it may or may not have an honest mistake. I think he may have been expecting me to go wide so he could make a repass. But since it was a City course if I didn't slow down a little I would have smacked a wall hard. So maybe he turned in thinking I was going to go flying across in front of him. I don't know, doesn't matter... I should have done a better job of passing him.

I'll see you in the Silver server.

-Nate(dogg)
Some demo server, bl1, XRT, 6 laps.

One hell of a battle. I fvck up on the last lap. Typical.

I'm so slow that I can't hack it on S2 servers. Atleast when there are good drivers present. It's so hard to find drivers that are close to me in skill. My pb on bl1 is 1:26.06(LFSWorld has a slower time) and I can do constant 1:27 1:28 laps through out a 20 lap race. I have to either get faster or slower. Because I'm mostly just hotlapping any race. There are people far ahead and far behind.
Attached files
battle!!!.mpr - 921.6 KB - 161 views

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG