The online racing simulator
Looking for a drift club
(13 posts, started )
Looking for a drift club
Hi lads,

I'm busy a lot these times but I'd still like to be part of something. If anyone knows a club I could join, please spam here. I'm average good at drifting and looking for fellow drifters to twin, without being in a team (I prefer to go solo for a while). Thank you!

J. Jacques
Bah okay so I guess I'm looking for a team so
why did you quit Tanabe?
It was too rushing for me I guess, al I want is something that I'm not obliged to be active every week and I can go without having to warn the leader, I'm a big boy now

I would have been an unusefull wight for the team so I better left
he quit kuz he sucks.
Wow some [360] members are mature
actually, he doesnt suck, he was the best drifter in 3rd division and one of the best i have seen
Well theres DTP but we are a demo team. Im the leader and I can't get S2 so we are a demo team for awhile. We are looking for 1 member to fill up our team. Here is our forum

http://z8.invisionfree.com/dtpdriftteam/index.php?act=idx

Anyone feel free to post
Ello rider's motion. Well after you said about our team during the earlier days, because some impersonators said we sucked, the members would probably not take you in so well.

But I hope you find a good team

~Crit
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Ello rider's motion. Well after you said about our team during the earlier days, because some impersonators said we sucked, the members would probably not take you in so well.

But I hope you find a good team

~Crit

Talking abou that, have you any member named [360-R]ChocoCake? He was pretty funny on ConeDodgersRacing server
Okay I was recruited by Drift Brigade so this thread goes to trash can

-Jo
Quote from Riders Motion :Okay I was recruited by Drift Brigade so this thread goes to trash can

-Jo

congratualtions riders on your new team, shame you left us but you had a god valid reason too

good luck and looking forward to seeing you around, when ur on, ill hunt you like a dog and dori with you that is if i can keep up
Quote from dizzlez :congratualtions riders on your new team, shame you left us but you had a god valid reason too

good luck and looking forward to seeing you around, when ur on, ill hunt you like a dog and dori with you that is if i can keep up

Yeah I'm happy with the move. Drift Brigade is Canada/USA only so it fits my schedules plus it's less strict that it was in Tanabe. I hope you guys are doing well on your side of the Planet tho

Looking for a drift club
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG