The online racing simulator
Moo Racing Take 2
(104 posts, started )
What do you mean the UF1 thing o_o;;
Remember, every Thursday night we have a race... I reminded you about it last night

(We're going to be running UF1s at least once tomorrow night. )
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[cough]

I better go practise
Well, here is the UF1000.
Attached images
UF1_mooracing1024.jpg
UF1_mooracing2048.jpg
Thanks, that's another awesome skin

We are all eternally grateful
Yush, very nice, thanks
Just a quick knock up, not too bad if i say so myslef..

@Blackout - If you could possibly post that moo skin with the colours and the cow thing, like what was on the bonnet, would be very much appreciated, since we can then make the skins for other cars
Attached images
Lx4 powered by Moo.JPG
Lx4 powered by Moo Poo.JPG
LX4_Moo.jpg
LX4_Moo1024.jpg
Another moo skin, Rb4 this time

Attached images
Moooo.... o_O.JPG
Mooooooooooooove Over.JPG
RB4_MooRacing1024.jpg
Should i make one for the FZ5?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :
@Blackout - If you could possibly post that moo skin with the colours and the cow thing, like what was on the bonnet

What do you mean? Posting the spots doesn't really help your work that much, if that's what you mean.

For improvement suggestion, you should really match up the lines when you wrap them around corners, doesn't look good if you don't.

Could do a third today if I have time, but I dunno, you should drive on some racing servers to be called as a racing team :P
That weirdo cow pattern actually fits quite well on that RB4
O_O;; Thanks?
More skins please boss!
Bump.

Blackout, please could you make us a BF1 skin? We've entered the SGPA league and we need one Same sort of design as the others, please. (That sounds like I'm demanding it, I'm not)
Well, I look what I can do when I have some time, maybe tomorrow...if I remember as I have way too much time to forget things.

edit. No really...I have way too much spare time.
LOLOLOLOLOL! Nice use of sarcasm...
Moo Racing - BF1
Somehow I felt bad making the fastest car to look like a cow...

edit. Oh forgot to mention, I know officially own your souls.
Attached images
BF1_mooracing.jpg
BF1_mooracingHI.jpg
Wow. Thank you so much! And like you said, you now own our souls
The XRR
Without the name on the sides as requested.
Attached images
XRR_mooracing.jpg
Thanks

(I think our souls are about the biggest thing we can give you ATM so I hope that covers it )
Danny, we need Moo Helmets! and can you add my number to the car to? im not soo good at it
I will add numbers to the cars for any league you're in. If you want it for just a general thing then bug Jamie to do it

EDIT: Helmets would be nice. Blackout....?
Jamie put my number on every skin!
and why not have the name on the helmet like: Moo.Martin 22? that would look cool!
Team helmets? You would look like clones on the track, where's the fun taking away the only personal piece a driver can have? I'm not really into mass production helmets, but before you ask, no I'm not going to do 9 unique personal liveries for you.
Aww

I suppose you're right about the helmet thing. I don't think I'd use it anyway, I always use my own.

Moo Racing Take 2
(104 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG