The online racing simulator
Moo Racing Take 2
(104 posts, started )
Moo Racing Take 2
Moo Racing Skins, Take Two...Marker...and...ACTION!

I would like to request a skin, I have made a 2 minute plan, which is....amusing to say the least.

I already have the "cow patches" its a good design which means all the corners join up (like a puzzle) so you don't get dodgy patches.

The rear of the car will be white with black pathes, then there will be a separter line and on the roof/sides/bonnet I would like logo's, and a picture of a cow, with Moo Racing on it and the website address. I am not a skin maker, so use your imagenation to what you think will look best.

I dont want the skin to look like the plan, that is just a rough guide. I put a number board on the plan, but I wouldnt want one on there.

Dan will supply the image of the cow, its the one which is in his avatar.

Many Thanks!
Attached images
XRT_moo.jpg
cow.jpg
Moo Powaaaa !!!!! lol

Im sooooo tired
Well thanks for the offers anyway....
Hmm, it seems pretty easy to do, I might try this. I still need to do the rest of the original moo skins though
Throw me a link to that cow logo and I give it a try today.
Are the MIF (Milk In First) Racers not around anymore?
They were the original cows!
One cow logo coming up...

@Niki - I looked on their website and they don't seem to be that active. They're still around but AFAIK they're not as active as they used to be. Besides, it doesn't matter if there are two lots of cows racing, as long as they don't mind, we don't mind.
Attached images
mooracing.jpg
Quote from Leifde :One cow logo coming up...

he he!! Is that the Milky Moo font!!??
Milky Moo? I found it on a royalties-free image site (can't remember which, could have been about.com actually) and thought it would be a good logo.

EDIT: I read it wrong heh. The font is called Wild Ride.
Quote from Leifde :Milky Moo?

Ye you know, the white mint sweets... in the blue and white wrapper...
#11 - Dru
So not to confuse herds of cows on the servers, perhaps you should all colour one of your wing mirrors the colour of the farmer (like the tags they have in their ears and have a number painted on your rear lol heheheh
Farmers?

Racing Tractors

Edit : thanks for the logo and the text danny, can get to work on some skins now
What are you doing on here? Come on MSN if you're at home.

EDIT: @Dru - that's not a bad idea actually
Making a XRT.
Done making the XRT, took some artistic freedom and draw the spots myself...which actually made me ponder, why cows have those as they lay on green fields? Get some green camouflage if you try to hide the butcher!
Attached images
XRT_mooracing1024.jpg
XRT_mooracing2048.jpg
Very nice Blackout. Just out of interest, how did you make those spots?
With drawing tablet and freehand vector tool.
Wow thats really good Blackout, top marks

*bows to the great skin*
#19 - Ast
Wow Thats a nice skin man, and thanks for helping out
Mucho Love

Ast
Great to see you guys liked it.

But, do you need more, or was this the only one you've been missing?
Could do few if you need.
I suppose if your really bored a RB4, XRR, FZR, XFG, and LX skins could be done lol, but seriously, maybe just an LX4/6 and an Rb4 would be really nice, but only if you have the time, I can pay you in virtual cookies
#22 - Ast
I think Danny wants a one for the FOX as we have the FXR...I think

Ast
Unless you would prefer to draw us some of those spots, they look much better than mine, and I'll put them on some of the skins. Its less work for you then.

P.S. A UF1 skin would be good for the next one
#24 - Dru
Quote from Leifde :Unless you would prefer to draw us some of those spots, they look much better than mine, and I'll put them on some of the skins. Its less work for you then.

P.S. A UF1 skin would be good for the next one

this wouldn;t be for a UF1 league coming soon would it?

If you can try and ask Blackout for a 2048 x 2048 psd with the white and black layers. this will work for most cars as a basic out line from which to build on . . . . it's much less work than getting 29 individual 'cow skins'
I guess that's kinda what I meant, a PSD file with the spots on.

@the UF1 thing - nah, I posted this before I even saw your thread. There is an internal team event coming up tomorrow though

Moo Racing Take 2
(104 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG