The online racing simulator
Quote from (SaM) :That would be paulw, though he's not very active online at the moment.

That's pretty weird, since I am Bricktop on Rsc, and there isn't any other account that even resembles...
I remember having seen a racer once or twice with the same nickname as mine but that was in demo days, even before S1.
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :I think the joke is on you guys in this thread. Victor controls LFSW, and the forum as well to a large extent. He's a crafty and subtle fellow. You guys simply are not privy to his subconcious brainwashing efforts, and he finds it darkly amusing to outright unveil his disturbing intentions - and yet his malignant honesty is taken for jest.

Oh, the irony. The IRONY, my mislead forum friends. Wake up and smell the monster that IS, the Victor. Even the name carries the pungent odour of conspiracy, for he intends to be the very "victor" of the battle being fought for your very mind. And his last name - van Vlaardisomething - do you really think anyone these days has a last name that sounds like a vampire? It's so obvious!

Don't say I didn't warn you!

He's a musician, what do you expect?

I know this, because I am a musician as well. But I'm not trying to control your mind (right now). BTW, watch out for Kev, he's in cahoots with Victor.

"oh no! they are controlling this game completely!!!" - "phew! they're only controlling sim community" - "OH NO! THEY ARE CONTROLLING WHOLE COMMUNITY!!!"

brillant mindread monologue (the monologue )
Quote from Taavi(EST) :At 1st i thought it looked like the house was as a wing for the car, and the car had a chimney. But now when u pointed out the XR i saw the real car.

You weren't the only one
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I say old bean don't feel bad that one does not grasp real humour, if you wish one can make a toilet joke for you. One day a man had a number two and did not flush. Oh how cutting edge and vulgar.

Quote from Paranoid Android :That's pretty weird, since I am Bricktop on Rsc, and there isn't any other account that even resembles...
I remember having seen a racer once or twice with the same nickname as mine but that was in demo days, even before S1.

Ah, I see. So there's two Bricktops playing LFS.

Blacksheep.. Blaaaaaacksheep?

Hmm, I'm afraid he fled in embarassement.
Quote from (SaM) :Ah, I see. So there's two Bricktops playing LFS.

Blacksheep.. Blaaaaaacksheep?

Hmm, I'm afraid he fled in embarassement.

He has nothing to be ashamed about... This thread has over 80 posts, and most of them are completely irrevelant, I ask you, who should be embarrased?
Anyone who keeps posting in this useless dead thread!

Oh, right ... bugger :doh:
Doh!

Doh! :doh:
:munching_
ibtl
:ernaehrun
Close this! but before You do it, delete my post
Good thing I always say I'm not against spam! I'm almost at 2000 posts... Yeeeeey, I suck

So what was this about again? Oh yea, right... Stupid post Nothing can be said here except that was just plain stupid.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG