The online racing simulator
Sorry Brad. That came out the wrong way.
hmm funny.. 5 of these "cool" servers are actually in top 5 of my not-to-join servers list
Quote from joen :I hope some other server owners report to this thread too.

Because honestly I don´t think new users have a hard time finding the servers mentioned in this thread.
A bigger problem is they start there and hardly every get anywhere else than FOX @ BL1 and GTR @ ASNAT

Well the GentlefootFO8Racing Server is a good one. I can be pleased to say I have never had to ban anyone and I have never even seen a vote started. It's that kind of server - friendly and helpful people on there. Usually there are a few people on between about 10:00 and 12:00 each night.
Quote from Tukko :hmm funny.. 5 of these "cool" servers are actually in top 5 of my not-to-join servers list

My thought's exactly

I would also recommend the Dead Men Racing Server, a good bunch of guys of varying ages, with some good, fun racing.
Idiots are dealt with pretty swiftly as well iirc.
Quote from joen :I hope some other server owners report to this thread too.

Because honestly I don´t think new users have a hard time finding the servers mentioned in this thread.
A bigger problem is they start there and hardly every get anywhere else than FOX @ BL1 and GTR @ ASNAT

Well sorry for trying to be a help to the community.

Just forget it. But when you have noobs making topics like "I just got S2, where should I start?" dont come crying to me for trying to save topic space.
#31 - joen
Quote from GruntOfAction :Well sorry for trying to be a help to the community.

What´s your problem? Are you always this easily offended? I merely said that a lot of people never look past "the big servers", which is a fact.

I only encouraged other server owners to report in this thread as well, so they could be included on your list so it could maybe persuade people to get to know other servers. Unless you want to limit yourself to CT, Oval and all the other stuff people already know of. None of my words were directed at you personally or your effort. So take a chill pill alright.

Quote :
Just forget it. But when you have noobs making topics like "I just got S2, where should I start?" dont come crying to me for trying to save topic space.

I won´t. Have a nice day.
Quote from joen : What´s your problem? Are you always this easily offended? I merely said that a lot of people never look past "the big servers", which is a fact.

I only encouraged other server owners to report in this thread as well, so they could be included on your list. None of my words were directed at you personally or your effort.

I won´t. Have a nice day.

When you said report I thought you ment having their server names used without their permission....jesus im stupid. Sorry about that then. Its 5AM where I am and havent gone to sleep yet

Quote from gentlefoot :Well the GentlefootFO8Racing Server is a good one. I can be pleased to say I have never had to ban anyone and I have never even seen a vote started. It's that kind of server - friendly and helpful people on there. Usually there are a few people on between about 10:00 and 12:00 each night.

Hmm. I'll have to visit there..once I get used to the FO8 lol.
This now...really deserves for a sticky...well done for putting it together grunt
Quote from harjun :This now...really deserves for a sticky...well done for putting it together grunt

Thanks.
Well I'm confused. Is there a bug in the LFSworld? 'cause STCC is number 1 on the top list of five.
Attached images
wot.JPG
Quote from JasonJ :Well I'm confused. Is there a bug in the LFSworld? 'cause STCC is number 1 on the top list of five.

Hmmmm...
Quote from JasonJ :Well I'm confused. Is there a bug in the LFSworld? 'cause STCC is number 1 on the top list of five.

Well I'm confused..the point your trying to make is?.....

I suggest you re-read the statement i agreed with.
Quote from The Moose :Well I'm confused..the point your trying to make is?.....

I suggest you re-read the statement i agreed with.

Yes. I'm enlightened...thanks moose. It said five "OF" the servers. There was 7 in the list, silly me thought the list was initially the top five. So 2 of them are ok in your opinion. Well, we all have different tastes.
Quote from JasonJ : Well, we all have different tastses.

Hehe, wouldn't the world be a dull place if we didn't

Nice idea for a thread btw Grunt
Quote from The Moose :Hehe, wouldn't the world be a dull place if we didn't

Nice idea for a thread btw Grunt

Thanks.

And yes I put the servers in order I visited them by.

Please if anyone out there has any servers they want me to "review" i guess let me know and i'll add you to "Grunt's List" lol.
#43 - Jakg
"7.UKTC Servers. These servers are almost like redline (uses fast cars). No personal experience with these servers as of yet. Will update soon."

Firstly, its "UKCT", they are the same people that host the STCC servers, they run a GTR club server (with GTR's, du'h!), a FOX club server too - these come with auto-rotating tracks (very similar to the STCC system, as she made them!). There is an "odd combo club" which lets you select track via a website, and an "odd compo" server where tracks are randomly selected and you are given points based on positions, which gives a weekly winner annoucened automatically on the server.

Nothing like Redline, tbh!
cool thread! I say we sticky it.
Quote from Jakg :"7.UKTC Servers. These servers are almost like redline (uses fast cars). No personal experience with these servers as of yet. Will update soon."

Firstly, its "UKCT", they are the same people that host the STCC servers, they run a GTR club server (with GTR's, du'h!), a FOX club server too - these come with auto-rotating tracks (very similar to the STCC system, as she made them!). There is an "odd combo club" which lets you select track via a website, and an "odd compo" server where tracks are randomly selected and you are given points based on positions, which gives a weekly winner annoucened automatically on the server.

Nothing like Redline, tbh!

Sorry about that misspelling then.
But you still didn't correct the fact that UKCT are apparently like Redline servers... I know which one I'd prefer to race on, and it doesn't have an R in the name
Quote from tristancliffe :But you still didn't correct the fact that UKCT are apparently like Redline servers... I know which one I'd prefer to race on, and it doesn't have an R in the name

Yeah. The UKCT server I visited at the time was running the FOX so that was my review based on 1 server.
Nice research then.

Anywhooo....

The thread starter's list is quite horrible for the most part. No personal offense, but I'd steer away from the silly servers and get some racing experience under your belt. Makes life easier.
Quote from spankmeyer :Nice research then.

Anywhooo....

The thread starter's list is quite horrible for the most part. No personal offense, but I'd steer away from the silly servers and get some racing experience under your belt. Makes life easier.

Well, im not gonna bother to flame, nor try to say "No your wrong!" because people have their own opinions. Say what you want because personally I made this to help those who seek out servers.
To me this thread is pretty much stating the obvious or a solution in search of a problem. Popular server does not always equal good racing.

Personally I would have tried to encourage beginners to dip their toes in as many combos as possible to gain broader experience from different cars and racing manners.

EDIT: Or maybe I'm just bitching too much. I'll edit these in the morning after a good nights sleep.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG