The online racing simulator
Round 2 Objections
Please report your objections in this format:

Car numbers involved:
Time/Footage with fraps if possible:
Objection:
IGTC race n. 2
Our car 15 will complain about 11, 16 og 5.
They were continuesly fighting for positions under the rolling start. There were contact and especially car n. 11 kept on taking our position. This is what we especially can´t accept. It´s bad discipline for future races.
Is this post overseen? Or has Benji just too much work to do? (I fully understand, if that´s the case)
sorry i have been a tad busy, forgot about this, will look at it tonight after school
ok, i've had a chance to review it now.

Ruling-Team 11 and team 16 will have a Stop Go penalty in the next race since they overtook on the safety car lap repeatedly.
#6 - Ast
I dont understand why you are punishing 11, I seen nothing wrong. (i watched again and seen what happened sorry)

Maybe next race you should put everyone in pit limiters.

I just think things are being put passed the point of having fun, when you are penalising people for minor things where theres worse things that are happening throughout the race that people are keeping to themselves to keep the racing friendly.
race 2. k gripping and [PRWL]Monty
k gripping forced monty into the wall several times.
lap:22

Thanks,
Kenneth
Quote from Ast :I dont understand why you are punishing 11, I seen nothing wrong. (i watched again and seen what happened sorry)

I just think things are being put passed the point of having fun, when you are penalising people for minor things where theres worse things that are happening throughout the race that people are keeping to themselves to keep the racing friendly.

it is a small penalty however, and i'm only going to penalise if people object, otherwise i wont do anything. As already said, next race the rules will be much tighter and the marshalling will also be much tighter. On the friendly aspect however, i dont see cheating to gain a position before the race start as friendly tbh.
I want to appeal our penalty. A stop-go penalty in the next race could ruin it for us and IMO the point of a new race is to start with a clean sheet. IMO all penalties should be applied to the race that the incident happened in. Maybe give us a several lap penalty in the results of the SO Long race? Seems more fair than impairing us in the next race.

I agree with us getting a penalty, some of us (including me) were a bit aggressive under safety car, but it should be applied to the last race, not the next one.
Quote from racer hero :race 2. k gripping and [PRWL]Monty
k gripping forced monty into the wall several times.
lap:22

Thanks,
Kenneth

I have reviewed this incident 3 times, on board both cars and from above. The driving of both drivers was pretty shambolic. On lap 21 04 made 2 solid passes and 09 tryed to reply when there was just NO ROOM. on lap 22 04 made a mistake, 09 capitalised with a bit of a bash. 04 then, in frustration i believe, replyed with a few bashes of his own the end result was 09 spinning into the wall. Both drivers are to be given a warning. I DO NOT WANT THIS KIND OF BEHAVOUR IN MY LEAGUE. 3 warnings and your out!
Quote from Leifde :I want to appeal our penalty. A stop-go penalty in the next race could ruin it for us and IMO the point of a new race is to start with a clean sheet. IMO all penalties should be applied to the race that the incident happened in. Maybe give us a several lap penalty in the results of the SO Long race? Seems more fair than impairing us in the next race.

I agree with us getting a penalty, some of us (including me) were a bit aggressive under safety car, but it should be applied to the last race, not the next one.

I see your reasoning. Maybe a 1 lap penalty would be enough.

edit: Penalty issued
Quote from Ast :I dont understand why you are punishing 11, I seen nothing wrong. (i watched again and seen what happened sorry)

How can you say so? Passing under the rolling start....it´s ridiculous: It´s really respectlessness!..or did you simply not understand what happenned? The problem is not the contact, but the passing under the rolling start. They were surposed to be AFTER car 15.
#13 - Ast
Quote from Humbleridderen :How can you say so? Passing under the rolling start....it´s ridiculous: It´s really respectlessness!..or did you simply not understand what happenned? The problem is not the contact, but the passing under the rolling start. They were surposed to be AFTER car 15.

I said that i seen what the problem was after i watched it again, and now you come rolling in blaming me for saying something which i later found wasnt true which i then corrected in the post?
Quote from Ast :I said that i seen what the problem was after i watched it again, and now you come rolling in blaming me for saying something which i later found wasnt true which i then corrected in the post?

Ok sry for not seing your correction, but you are also saying, that you are seeing passing under Rolling start as a minor thing???. Well....!?
#15 - Ast
Nooo I didnt see it as that at the time, I thought you just meant quickly passing and swapping positions not jumping off the start line and stealing your position straight off.
Quote from Ast :Nooo I didnt see it as that at the time, I thought you just meant quickly passing and swapping positions not jumping off the start line and stealing your position straight off.

Well, seems we have talked this through to a common understanding. I see forward to the next fair race
#17 - Ast
I will see you there
Quote from BenjiMC :I have reviewed this incident 3 times, on board both cars and from above. The driving of both drivers was pretty shambolic. On lap 21 04 made 2 solid passes and 09 tryed to reply when there was just NO ROOM. on lap 22 04 made a mistake, 09 capitalised with a bit of a bash. 04 then, in frustration i believe, replyed with a few bashes of his own the end result was 09 spinning into the wall. Both drivers are to be given a warning. I DO NOT WANT THIS KIND OF BEHAVOUR IN MY LEAGUE. 3 warnings and your out!

I accept and respect the penalty.

I was approaching the #09 car very fast, and it seemed that he was just going to push me off the track SEVERAL times after I overtook him. When he finally got me slammed into the wall, enough was enough. I caught up on him, and gave him the exact same treatment - which resulted in a spin.

It's not good sportsmanship, and it won't happen again. But sometimes, things get overheated when people drive like they don't care at all.

What I don't understand, is that the #09 car actually filed a complaint about it - but I hope that they will pay more respect to their competitors from now on.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG