Too Fast.
(10 posts, started )
Too Fast. - Sequel Released!
First View woot??
DriftStar
-LFS-
;D Nice
6/10
For slowmotion too non-interesting and too slow for anything else.
Oh, and logo of fraps..
I love the movie idea. love the music too.

crash should've been far more violent I think though. considering the undertones of dying in a car wreck. should've experimented and kept plugging away till you got one of those vicious tire-catching rolls that seem to snap along and tear the car to pieces.

*shrugs*

I give it a definate 6.5 or 7. the music could've been faded out before the next verse instead of being cut off... however I give the music a 9. I'm tired of the same cruddy happy-go-lucky or screamo song with my automotive carnage.
Nice video
I cannot view it with sound at the moment but looks nice.

Except the wrong colored lfs logo at the end!
whaat did ya use for editing and how did you get the camra angel ?
Changing camera view - Shift + U - Options are displayed on screen after u press it.

Also press - Shift + F - To get rid of the writing and things, and if it is an online video, press the minus (-) button to block speech.

The widescreen effect is available in Escape>Options>Screen
#9 - Vaya.
i enjoyed it. had a nice mellow vibe.
OK, I've done a sequel and spent a bit more time on this one. The song and theme are the same, but it goes for a bit longer.

* @theirishnoob - I used Fraps to capture and Virtual Dub to edit. It was put together using Roxio Easy Media Creator. It's crap, but it came with my DVD drive.

* @GeForz - The logo now matches the background!

* @LFS Drifter - The song is 'Too Fast For Me' by The Cruel Sea.

* @Voided - The music now fades out at the end, and there is a blood curdling crash at the end for you.

Too Fast.
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG