The online racing simulator
Sweet list, now just get the groups organised and we'll be ready to rock. Thumbs up

Great job so far on organising this guys! One of the most organised league's i've seen so far.
Well, it's our first league we've ever organized, so thanks for the complement Smile
So, is the test race on Thursday confirmed to be at Aston Cadet Reversed ?
#29 - Dru
Quote from Dru :there is no point testing on the schitzenring.....

of the top of my head i'll suggest Aston Club Reverse as a place where we can test..

ASTON CLUB REVERSE will be the test Big grin

on wednesday evening we will let everyone know server details Big grin
Shout out
Just a shout out to all the single drivers. Would any of you guys be interested in teaming up with me to create another team. I am currently a 1.50 driver (a little practice would net me a 49 though) so a fellow div2 driver would be ideal.

Team name is open to suggestions.

Thanks
#31 - Dru
First post has confirmed 32 drivers shown as teams and drivers.

We will be racing on 2 servers for the first round until further notice.

An exact list of Division 1 and 2 Racers will be posted later on.
Team Mates will be kept together but may have to level the number of teams per division as currently the stats show a 7/4 split, i would like to make it 6/5, but that involves too much changing of order.

Anyhow,

Division 1 and 2 lists will be raised later today.
#32 - totx
Quote from anttt69 :Just a shout out to all the single drivers. Would any of you guys be interested in teaming up with me to create another team. I am currently a 1.50 driver (a little practice would net me a 49 though) so a fellow div2 driver would be ideal.

Team name is open to suggestions.

Thanks

Hi:
I was thinking about post a similar shout out. If there is no problem for the admins I can team up with you. I did 1:50 too and I am destinated for div 2 for sure ( and happy with this )
#33 - Dru
Quote from totx :Hi:
I was thinking about post a similar shout out. If there is no problem for the admins I can team up with you. I did 1:50 too and I am destinated for div 2 for sure ( and happy with this )

Yes,

Ant and tot - if you would like you can make a team for division 2 Big grin just let me know if you accpet this as you are both assigned to divion 2 and let me know what team you want to be called..

Also you will need to use largely the same skin with different numbers Thumbs up
Quote from totx :Hi:
If there is no problem for the admins I can team up with you. I did 1:50 too and I am destinated for div 2

Yes I am happy to team up with you totx. Would you be happy with "Parkfield Motorsport" as the team name?
are you any good at skins? or would you like me to make one? (be warned I still use paint! Big grin) I was learning fireworks but lost the reg code. Actualy can ne1 burn me a copy?
#35 - Dru
Quote from anttt69 :Yes I am happy to team up with you totx. Would you be happy with "Parkfield Motorsport" as the team name?
are you any good at skins? or would you like me to make one? (be warned I still use paint! Big grin) I was learning fireworks but lost the reg code. Actualy can ne1 burn me a copy?

i will put you together in the same team, name to be confirmed as you are both in real teams, it maybe good to call yourselves something different that you both agree on..

however that is up to you.

welcome to the newest 'team' to enter the may-hem cup Thumbs up
#36 - totx
Nice. Thank you very much Dru. You can take the "Parkfield Motorsport" team name as confirmed, as I don´t have any problems with my MHR's sponsorships. Hahaha just joking.

Cya tomorrow !
i afraid i missed this one.. should i post a so5 hotlap for next race or what to do??
#38 - Dru
Quote from sinko :i afraid i missed this one.. should i post a so5 hotlap for next race or what to do??

please submit a hl of SO5 and you can be added to the reserve list and we'l take it from there mate Smile
Any of you division 2 racers who are currently privateers, want to team up with me?Shrug
test race tonight, looking forward to it. Will it be on the currant patch or on the W10 test patch??? Just wondered as if all the entrants turn up there will not be enough space. Smile
#41 - Dru
Quote from Dr Dink :test race tonight, looking forward to it. Will it be on the currant patch or on the W10 test patch??? Just wondered as if all the entrants turn up there will not be enough space. Smile

We have 2 servers up and running - therefore we can do it on Patch W.

Hopefully more that 20 people will show and we can split into the two servers Thumbs up

Regards,

Dru.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG