MArquisor (78)
[DSRC]Chris (88)
MHR>>tot (07)
Kansei.Jack (37)
[SR]Tongey (333)
PM =Ant=
[GWG]Anaconda
LFSn00b

These 32 drivers have all submitted hotlaps and have been grouped in time and team brackets.

These 32 drivers will all take to the grid in the first round.

Anyone not on this list considering to be a reserve driver please submit a valid HL of SO5 course as your commitment to the league.

Any errors or omissions please contact me.
Can't wait till the season starts to kick some ZWR senior citizen ass
#3 - Dru
Quote from mikey_G :Can't wait till the season starts to kick some ZWR senior citizen ass

you cheeky young whipper snapper, i remember that when you were in dippers i was still slower than you so this ain't nothing new son
:monkey:

Anyhow, 10 teams are pretty nice for the constructors championship.
#5 - Dru
Quote from mikey_G ::monkey:

Anyhow, 10 teams are pretty nice for the constructors championship.

exactly, there will be interest all season long for people in either one or both championships, even if its not for the top 3, but for comparing yourself against other teams of similar driver ability.

Later on based on the qualifying results i will post a 'seeding' of the teams based on there average qualifying positions.

#6 - Dru
Quote from LFSn00b :Oh damn, i thought you can send your replays until to 28.4!

Right Racers,

To confirm your intention to race here for the May-Hem Cup you are required to send a Hotlap through to Race admin so we can review the laps and place you in the correct divisions.

The Hot lap required to be sent is

Car: UF1
Track SO5 (SO TOWN)

Your .spr is to be sent to the following email address

[email protected]

The Replay title should include you LFS username

The Replays can be submitted anytime up to and including 23.59 on Sat 21st April 2007.

We will publish the Divison lists from this on Monday 23rd 2007

We also hope to have a non-official UF1 race on Thursday 26th on the ZWR Server to ensure that the format for this racing is successful - all will be welcome ,

Any Questions please contact us on this thread

Best Regards,

Dru.

Sorry that you made this mistake LFSn00b but the dates were mentioned for every part of the qualification, and besides, the 28th is AFTER the date of the first non-championship test round..
#7 - mr_x
well my money for this is on Mercury (Team 5). Damn Pecker is too quick for me in the UF1! :P
ok this is getting there, what time and track will be used in the test event? Is it a standard track or user made (car park)?
Quote from Dr Dink :ok this is getting there, what time and track will be used in the test event? Is it a standard track or user made (car park)?

mikey_G said something about it in the Division Qualification OPEN thread

Quote from mikey_G :
About our unofficial race, It will be on a custom made track called The Shitzenring. It's a very nice technical track, so it will definitely be fun to drive. You won't get any points for winning or participating in it, but it's a rehearsal for the ZWR admins and marshals, so if you have some time that day, please do come. It's also a nice opportunity to compare yourself to the other drivers before the league actually starts.

Here a old picture of the track: http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=28613&d=1176740878

ok where can we get this track??? Practice will be imperitive with the 'Flip me Quick' walls
I'll post it somewhere tonight
-
(TFalke55) DELETED by TFalke55
#12 - mr_x
out of curiosity, which Shitzenring will we be using? the very first version has a problem with more than 8 cars if i remember rightly, which was fixed on later versions, then there were more improved versions of it made.
I have no clue, but the last time I raced on the shitzenring we were with quite a large group, so there shouldn't be a problem
you hope ! ! ! !
#15 - Dru
there is no point testing on the schitzenring. we should test on a proper race circuit not used in the championship but is also suitable for the UF1's..

of the top of my head i'll suggest Aston Club Reverse as a place where we can test. Everyones knows the circuit - and close racing will ensue with only a few corners and also its not 'too long'

what do we all say?

particualry as people who have not run that combo (me for instance) can quickly get a ball park set off line or from another racer without too much hassle.......
#16 - mr_x
Quote from Dru :there is no point testing on the schitzenring. we should test on a proper race circuit not used in the championship but is also suitable for the UF1's..

of the top of my head i'll suggest Aston Club Reverse as a place where we can test. Everyones knows the circuit - and close racing will ensue with only a few corners and also its not 'too long'

what do we all say?

particualry as people who have not run that combo (me for instance) can quickly get a ball park set off line or from another racer without too much hassle.......

sounds good to me.

How about shitzenring as a bit of fun afterwards
Quote from Dru :there is no point testing on the schitzenring. we should test on a proper race circuit not used in the championship but is also suitable for the UF1's..

what do we all say?

sounds really good... Is realy better to test the "How will it going to be" on a propper track, than on an Autocross Layout!

I would take place in that race anyway
Sounds good to me Dru....and a bit of a dick about on the autocross circuit afterwards
Quote from TFalke55 :sounds really good... Is realy better to test the "How will it going to be" on a propper track, than on an Autocross Layout!

HEY! don't diss the shitzenring :uglyhamme
Quote from mikey_G :HEY! don't diss the shitzenring :uglyhamme

well my "proper" may be fault at this point... (school english not the best english)

how ever... there might be some racers, who will race their first league races (like JamieB and me ) so it would be better, to practice how a race will be orginised and so on, on a "LFS S2 Default track", and not on an Autocross layout
I know, I was just kidding. We can always do the shitzenring after the test race
What with me? :P I forget to give my hot lap =(
Should I drive in a second divisjon?
im a bit confused

i already submitted a hotlap from so5 to enter the series, do i now need to submit another one to confirm my placing?
Quote from dynofiend :im a bit confused

i already submitted a hotlap from so5 to enter the series, do i now need to submit another one to confirm my placing?

You're in the league with moose, you already qualified for it by sending a hotlap in time, so don't worry.
thanks Smile

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG