The online racing simulator
anyone got bespoke 4 s2v?
(13 posts, started )
anyone got bespoke and can be spoke work 4 demo
#2 - Davo
Yes there is new bespoke but it's only for licenced users.
man they should make 1 4 demo a least
Why? It makes less people buy S2, because they have less reasons.

So now if you buy S2, you get the awesome original content, as well as all the 3rd party mods, like Tweak and Bespoke.
then it´s something wrong with my lfs, i got lfs v2 and bespoke, and i´m not a crakcer and i´m not using somones license, i´m a normal demo racer, but anyway, i can use bespoke and it´s works great
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Quote from Wenom :Do you have any proof of running bespoke without license?

Yes, show us your menu of LFS and we will see if you are cracked or using someone else's license....
And also show us some pictures of you using bespoke...
Quote from l1k3z0mg :Yes, show us your menu of LFS and we will see if you are cracked or using someone else's license....
And also show us some pictures of you using bespoke...

what the heck, redownloaded V2 and now bespoke says that i don´t have license, weird

see, i´m a demoracer, not a cracker
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5193063
#8 - Gunn
The latest version of BeSpoke can be found here, on the BeSpoke page. It has been updated regularly throughout the latest series of patches and test patches. It might be a good idea to check the page periodically to ensure you have the latest working version, especially in the days after a new patch has been released.
Quick question... I was trying this out for the first time today, and noticed that I can no longer log onto a host for online play. I kept getting a message about "Cars don't match hosts cars," and continued to get this even after switching back to the default wheels.

Any suggestions? I'm kinda new to modding LFS if you can't tell.

Thanks for any help you guys can give me.
#10 - joen
You can't use BeSpoke online. Unless everybody on the server uses it and uses the exact same presets I believe. Did you completely unload BeSpoke when switching to default wheels?
I guess not. I may have just missed it, but how do you do that?

So I was right in that it can be used online as long as the host/other players are also using it?
#12 - joen
I just meant completely shut down the program. I've used it just once so I don't know too much about BeSpoke. But I believe you can select the default wheels in BeSpoke? Maybe you just need to completely exit for it to work again?
Yeah, I selected the stockers, but maybe I didn't close out of it. Surely it will work somehow.

Well, it looks like if the BESpoke file is in the LFS folder it won't connect. I moved it, and am back online.

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG