The online racing simulator
A1 vs F1
(29 posts, started )
Just finished watching the A1GP Feature Race from Shanghai (Late I know). No one in their right mind can say that it wasn't exciting. Ok so they don't drive F1 machines and ok, there's not nearly the same money involved, but the racing was so much better than anything F1 could ever produce.
And it is the racing it's all about right? Cause I couldn't care less about the circus around it all, as long as the racing is tight and exciting.
I hate F1 and other ugly cars like them. I love BTCC, WTCC, FIA GT, DTM, Clio Cup, etc, etc and other racing competitions where I see beautiful cars wich touch between them and haven´t to stop de race because someone had losed a piece of bumper.

Anyway, M.Schumacher is a king for me :bowdown:

PD: Alonso s*cks :thumbsdow
F1 is more flashing point but A1 Race is more exciting
Quote from mr grady :the only thing that i dont like about A1, is it seems the teams are made up with guys from any country, as apposed to the chinese team being all from china, germans in the german team and so on.

splitting hairs maybe, but look at football teams in the world cup.

Emm... didn't England (soccer team) have a Swedish manager

In A1 GP the drivers have to be from (or their parents or grandparents) the Nations they represent. Just like soccer, or most other major international sports.

The team in the background doesn't matter.

A1 vs F1
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG