The online racing simulator
Tracks - a NEW fast track without small curves special for BF1
I suggest here a new track for BF1 and don´t wonna remove a existing track! A fast track is for a fast Car, you dont must tell that you maybe get bored if you drive it with a UF1. I am very angry about some reactions

I wish to drive in a track without small curves like a part of Aston Historic. No curve in the whole track should be be slower than 200 km/h with BMW Sauber F1.06 (BF1)

Only some curves in Aston Historic are to tight for a really fast track.
I made screenshots of all to slow curves:
The first slow turn (ca 140 km/h possible)
The second slow turn (ca 120 km/h possible)
Finally the last turn is with ... km/h a litte bit to slow

Fern Bay
In Fern Bay are much nice fast corners, my suggested fast track should be like the red area in the following image of the Fern Bay small map.
A very nice speeding-area in Fern Bay

Westhill International
The to slow corners are blue marked:
The 2 small turns of the Speedway Westhill

And sorry, my English is really bad, i know i should go to learn better English
i agree in the third turn (the last chicane) its not good for formula card... gtrs are bad to drive there too....

but the first and the second are quiet quick in bf1.... its tight, yes but funny to drive....

change chicane on historic +1
change the turn before esses -1
change turn before chicane -1
#3 - dev
You wanna say that you would like to see all the turns where you actually gotta know how to drive removed from the track? Drive the oval then

wow... that's kinda retarded...
Sounds like another oval request to me.
#8 - JJ72
i think he means something like the old Österreichring?? if it's that I am all for it.
It is called

W-E-S-T-H-I-L-L

I just would like it to be narrower (more old style track)...
:
and there is plenty of space inside the track for MANY rallycross configurations (even gravel roads for autoX rally stages )
#10 - Davo
High speed tracks rock, that's why ky gp is great with it's high speed flowing sections. More of that, yes please. But we have to please everyone so there's always going to be a few slow corners.
Most race cars in LFS top out at 200+kph, so they're all supposed to be taken flat out? The only car that could be REALLY fun here would be the BF1!
matze54564, atm KY3 (Kyoto GP Long) is quite like what you are asking for.

If you are looking for something with even faster turns then we're talking about an oval track aren't we?
What is it with people and thier hatred of low speed corners?
Bad thread starter! -1
No.
A bit harsh on the OP I think, you all just seem to be jumping on the bandwagon as always in this kind of thread.

To those saying he has Westhill and KY GP Long; they are only two track configurations! There is nothing wrong with slow corners, but, there are very few high-speed tracks in LFS, and high-speed tracks are great for the faster cars.

Also, with regards the completely retarded comment from Jamexing:
Quote from Jamexing :Most race cars in LFS top out at 200+kph, so they're all supposed to be taken flat out? The only car that could be REALLY fun here would be the BF1!

Er no they wouldn't. Do you think that all the cars have as much grip as the BF1?! Of course not. A 200km/h corner in the BF1 would be a lot slower in any of the other cars. Even so, we can't possibly expect all of the configs to suit every type of car in LFS, and, at the moment, the fastest cars lack suitable configurations the most.

Edit: I forgot to add; I support the idea of more high-speed tracks in LFS. However, I can see that having no slow corners at all might not be the best idea, especially in terms of overtaking opportunities.
I don't think the thread starter's suggestion is inherently evil. Consider the old Monza, pre-chicanes. That would be fun in the right car wouldn't it? GPL suggests so anyway.
Quote from dev :You wanna say that you would like to see all the turns where you actually gotta know how to drive removed from the track? Drive the oval then

Have you read my posting?? I want just remove those 3 corners from the screenshots and all the other corners are fine and over 200 km/h with BF1!

Quote from Dajmin :Sounds like another oval request to me.

No, thats not true, a oval differ much with my suggestion!

Quote from AndRand :It is called
W-E-S-T-H-I-L-L

No, all current tracks have slow corners and thats very bad for a nice fast race!

Quote from thisnameistaken :Bad thread starter! -1

Quote from KeiichiRX7 :wow... that's kinda retarded...

Thanks for the much insulting in this thread!
I'm all for driving fast, but I don't want to be driving full speed for the whole circuit. That's why I don't race the oval.
That said, I know there are a lot of oval racers around who'd like a change, so as long as the track had other configs I think that'd be alright.

But I like my tracks twisty. I like a challenge.
the track could do with updating a bit as its a bit boring

but the chicanes etc are probibly the most exciting bit when your in a race but the place of the chicane befor the home streight isnt good at all. because then you dont have a good battle on the streight away if some ones following you because most of the time you ether inch perfect the chicane or go slower than the other car.

so if the chicane wasnt there and it was a smoothe corner, you would be door to door all away around the corner and down the streight which would make it better.

so +1 for the chicane to be changed/moved to another location on a boring part of the track

-1 about the other corners they seem fine to me
There's definitely something appealing about a circuit without the obligatory "overtaking zones"; hairpins and chicanes which are there just because. A lot of the chicanes in LFS are a real mystery to me, I just don't get why they're there. FE Green is probably the best example of chicanitus, every single corner except the best one (the fast right) has somehow mutated into a chicane, and then they add an extra ludicrous one on the s/f straight for good measure

Old Monza is a great example of a fast course with no real interruptions, but there are plenty of others.
There are no chicanes on any LFS track that you don't just blow through with only slowing down a little and maybe dropping just a gear or two. Aston, you have to brake and drop a gear for the corner before the chicane, but then just blast through at full throttle. Aston GP has that semi-chicane after the long stretch coming off the National config. It's not really a chicane though. Blackwood, the slowing is due to T1. You are accellerating full throttle through the chicane. Westhill, that is a single downshift and touch of brake, then blasting through full throttle. Same with FE Green, full throttle. The chicane on the back end of FE Green you don't even have to turn. It's blasting straight through with the curbs on either side of you. Coming back onto the front stretch of FE Green, again, full throttle jumping over the curbs. Kyoto GP Long, the chicane coming off the oval, full throttle.

There are no chicanes in LFS that actually cause you to slow down. Any slowing of the cars for chicanes come from a corner right before the chicane.
#23 - JJ72
Just imagine the old walken's glen and old spa, very good example of fast tracks that ain't boring. Actually really fast sweeping corners gives you the best feeling of being on the limit.
Quote from mrodgers :
There are no chicanes in LFS that actually cause you to slow down. Any slowing of the cars for chicanes come from a corner right before the chicane.

Drive then just reverse, then is full throttle in the middle of the curve not so easy possible, for example use fern bay black.

@all, my first posting is updated, maybe now can you better understand what i mean.
Quote from sinbad :

Old Monza is a great example of a fast course with no real interruptions, but there are plenty of others.

Depends what you call interruptions - the two Lesmo curves mean slowing down from just over 170mph down to 70 or 80mph (in a 67 car), and the Parabolica means jumping on the brakes from absolutely flat out down to about 70 again...

Imola without the chicanes still has Tosa and the Rivazza, and the Rindt Curve on the Österreichring isn't exactly speedy...

EDIT: Actually, this inspired me to go have a look at some old GPL replays, and the Rindt Curve is a bit quicker than I remembered... Still, the track isn't without its slower moments, for instance nearly everything between Bosch and Rindt curves.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG