The online racing simulator
I'm doing some necromancing here

Would anyone be in for a season with Caterham & co or if we could get enough people, the Endurance series? I would be happy to set up a game for you.
Hahaha, I think I saw you Herki in another series somewhere (EDIT: Ahh it is in one Seven series atm, I mid-season joined to help a noob in a Locost (WR Opt-out for me though). Also seeing a lot of other LFS'ers.

At the moment I am getting my best results ever in the new Seven series. Should be on the road to getting some championships, because I at least finish in the top 3 with this series, I've got the hang of it (unlike champcar).

The endurance series is great too, but you have to be careful about what class you choose. LMP1 is, of course, expected to be dominated by the Audis, and this is definitely the case with what I've seen from over 4 endurance series I've entered. At the moment all my public slots are filled, I've teamed up with Syxxpacc in a Seven Series and Endurance series, and we are doing quite well at the beginning of those seasons .

I'd be up for a private game too, if that is what you want to set up. I think you are better off doing the Seven Series as a private game, it is more like LFS and lots of fun for everyone to get points because of the absence of qualifying and the fact that you jump right into doing a sprint and feature race in two nights. It's a nice quick series.

TEAM DHL FTW!!!!

01:18 TuesdayDriver sacked!
David Logan replaced by David Seward at "Aguri Motorsport".

I found you too
Is it just me or do you get better results with WR-OptOut? I'm currently doing very bad at the Public Endurance and Seven series. Well, I don't care, it's still for the fun
No, I've done some opt-out things and didn't do well either. I just found a sweet spot for the Seven series, and it just keeps giving me great results .

But in my debut for that Locost team, I've already achieved a 2nd place, that went well . Still, this last race that we just did, WOW, what a disaster for lots of drivers with that wet weather haha.
Im in if there is a private season.
Players will need to be registered and logged in before they can enter the private game. When logged in, clicking the following URL will take you to the join game page:

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&13324

Alternativly, you can select "private games" from the menu and enter the number "13324" into the box. The game password is "lfs". Take care not to accidentally join a public game by mistake.

let's see who will join
Joined!!! Lets get some people in on this game, it's lots of fun
I advertised it on the sccc forums.
in.
John Sjostrand
"Info to use when inviting someone:
I have just started Autosimsport season III, private game. This time with A1 GP. Feel free to join us!

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&13247

Alternativly, you can select "private games" from the menu and enter the number "13247" into the box. The game password is "monkey". Take care not to accidentally join a public game by mistake."
The Seven series is more fun anyway, because it has teams, and working with your teammates is half the fun for me
*edited my sig for adverstising*
in btw k bye
I'm in.
Moo Racing, Redline Racing and UKCT..Racing still have 2 slots each left. If we can get 6 people to join them all, we would have a nice grid

Current players: 12/24
Joined UKCT.

EDIT: At least i wanted to join UKCT, but now i see, that i'm in Redline..lol.
We still need about 8 or 10 more players in this private game. Please join if you are interested, it is a fun series with pick-up races like LFS .
And please join already existing teams.

Theres no point in having 3 one-man-teams when those 3 could be in one full team.
I see a couple of people in our LFS league that are in my public Le Mans one
ok, I am in. Joined the wrong team though lol, wanted to join UKCT and not Redline.. ohh well
Cheers dudes i am in, Didn't see the thing about joining existing teams but i am in just need some more racers now...
Yes, we need 8 to have only full teams so sign up and fill the spots everybody.
Any teams got any slots free for me to join thier team?

Have had some experience with BATracer BTCC championship..didn't do too bad actually.

Cheers.

EDIT: Moo Racing - Ok to join?
about 6 teams are not yet full. (use to be 4 but whatever)
Joined UKCT

Cmon UKCT get some laps in so I can use your setup data =)

BATracer - free browser racing manager
(545 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG