The online racing simulator
Progress server-LFSWorld
(45 posts, started )
Idea for you vic why don't you a like a stream so we can watch races in lfsworld.
#27 - S0ul
And who is paying that?As far as i know,runing one stream all the time would be expensive...but around 30?Impossible
like i said it was an idea.
This progress feature is fantastic!!!

Thank you Victor, great thought
hey Victor, is AI timed when it´s racing?
hmm, just tried that.
No, the AIs are ignored. And imo that's good.
The Bug fixed?
Today is the List correctly. If 16 Players at the server, the list shows only this 16. And its live. If somebody go to pits, disconnect or make a new lap/laptime, the window show this. Thats nice, Great Job developers.
yep that bug should be fixed.
There can be one more wrong situation, but that's only for pre-V3 hosts (some racers may then appear 'spectating', but actually aren't. This was a problem in LFS itself and was fixed in V3)

And nope, I cannot track individual AI, so they are ignored.
Updated
Now is the information shown:
for exempbel:
"Version : S2 0.5V2 - Users : 23 / 23 - join host"

Good made!

Firefox don´t know how use the join-link in browser... but its not important, i join with LFS "Join specific game" and paste the host-name
Quote from matze54564 :Now is the information shown:
for exempbel:
"Version : S2 0.5V2 - Users : 23 / 23 - join host"

Good made!

Firefox don´t know how use the join-link in browser... but its not important, i join with LFS "Join specific game" and paste the host-name

you must install an additional small application for the join links to work. Get the 'Join2LFS' application from this page : http://www.marcls-home.de/file ... ;p13_sectionid=63&p13
Hey Vic!
Just wanted to let you know that the progress thingie isn't accepting "special characters" so well it seems.

It accepts spaces and all that but for instance a friend of mine which has this login: Motörhead V8, appear just as Mot on the "progress" names' list.

Just thought i should let you know.

Yesterday I was watching progress of OLFSL pool 1 race, and 4 people were shown as either "spectating" or "in pits", while they actually were racing.
#38 - Ast
Quote from hackerx :Yesterday I was watching progress of OLFSL pool 1 race, and 4 people were shown as either "spectating" or "in pits", while they actually were racing.

Yeah the same was happening when I was watching the IGTC 4 hour race. It started of well but then seemed that their lap progress bar filled up the whole page and after people took over eachother at pit stops it shown everyone as spectating.

I wish i had of got a screen shot.

Really nice feature though on shorter races.
do you happen to know the version of LFS that the host was using? There is a known bug in hosts using versions older than V3.
In time this bug should disappear when everyone uses a newer version.
Didn't notice then, but only OLFSL server online now is 0.5V, so I guess that was the problem then.
Quote from S0ul :And who is paying that?As far as i know,runing one stream all the time would be expensive...but around 30?Impossible

Thats not a bad idea, of course it can't be free of charge.

Could be added to LFSW Credits, where for example league admins pay a certain ammount of money and get a stream link they can pass out to viewers.

Though I guess LFS Spectator is good enough maybe?

Here is a link to STCC Experimental btw
http://www.lfsworld.net/pubsta ... host=STCC+2b+Experimental
Quote from Victor :do you happen to know the version of LFS that the host was using? There is a known bug in hosts using versions older than V3.
In time this bug should disappear when everyone uses a newer version.

Ok. That's cool then.
The server was running under V. (no "number version)
Just for the record.
I would like that there was the numbers of the pit stops every driver has done in server-progress.
Why should the number of pitstops matter when you're not even in the server? This feature is useful if you're looking to join the server and want to find out who's in it and how far along they are in their race. Do you want everyone's tire temperatures as well? Or perhaps how much fuel they have left? Let's be realistic here.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :when you're not even in the server?. Do you want everyone's tire temperatures as well? Or perhaps how much fuel they have left? Let's be realistic here.

maybe, it would be nice

so, why does the server-progress exists?

I´m a automotor fanatic, and lfs too. I want to see who´s the leadering the race, how many time is far for the next driver etc (good caracteristic lfs), or am I wrong, Victor???

There is a champinship which races are managed with 2 pit stops required.

EDIT: Red shiny, change your previous avatar, please. I liked that girl.

Progress server-LFSWorld
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG