The online racing simulator
Progress server-LFSWorld
(45 posts, started )
Progress server-LFSWorld
I had not known this info. It´s Really really nice

That´s like Live timing, it shows the splits, laps, leader etc.

edit : see the progress links on the hostlist page http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=hosts&whichTab=licensed
Ah, good find! Unfortunately it's not really (really) live, it gets updated whenever a race is finished. Maybe we'll have live updates in the future!
i never knew that now i know thanks
Quote from felplacerad :Ah, good find! Unfortunately it's not really (really) live, it gets updated whenever a race is finished. Maybe we'll have live updates in the future!

no, it polls for information every 5 seconds, so it's near-live. At least it's not just at the end of a race.
#6 - S0ul
Im quite lost...whats new now,i didnt notice as it seems
hey vic while ur here, could u add the car to the info for new pb?
ex. NEW PB by [RCG]Boosted 1:02.01(-00.23)(XFR)

WHAAAAT?
I'll go have another look

edit: ah, cunningly hidden!
Good work vic, pretty functional.
#11 - S0ul
Thanks vic
Wow,this is really neat!LFSW is simply the best^^
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :hey vic while ur here, could u add the car to the info for new pb?
ex. NEW PB by [RCG]Boosted 1:02.01(-00.23)(XFR)

well not just like that, because it would make the lines possibly too long. I'll see.
Saw this earliar this evening and was like WTF, when did this get here. Nice Vic!
Nice feature, although it looks a bit different to the rest of lfsw.
Thanks Victor.
Some of you guys are simply amazing! Thanks Victor and all of you for your efforts. Well appreciated.

Jim
#16 - JTbo
Hmm, does this mean that you can check progress of race before entering server in-game after some future patch?
Victor PowA!
nice comeback of that feature. Missed it a lot since lfsw1...
Cool, nice new feature.
Yes thats great
This is great
Now we are only missing one thing from old lfsw..3 people compare stats thingy :} but it's not a request of course.

Thank You for that.
The Feature fails
Edit: No matter, I can do this with plan B Great feature btw.

Victor, i'm trying to implement similar functionality direct from my own site to show the current action on the server and so i've reverse engineered a little and can see most of the scripts and css, but i'm stuck on hostprocess.php as obviously php is server-side compiled.

Ideally i'd like to create a web page with a different layout and graphical style that has all of the servers on, or at least a method of including the page rather than linking to it so that it appears within my site.

Is this possible at all? If it's a big ask dont worry as I can work around this another way by having my management software spit out another relay and then make my own script.

Thanks for any assistance you may be able to give.

Progress server-LFSWorld
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG