The online racing simulator
Team driving in a Cup searching for 2 more Drivers
Hey all,

we are a Racing Team from Germany. We are driving in an Amateur Cup with our ICE-RacingTeam and searching for 2 new Drivers for the next Season, starting in the next Weeks.

We are 2 Driver's now and would be happy if our Team can be with 4 Drivers in the Cup.

If you are interested write me a PM or write me in ICQ: 301522975.
You can be a Veteran Driver or a Beginner, we are driving for Fun, and we got that all the time. And doesn't matter from which country.

Visit our Page if you want, but it is still in Building because we started new with our Clan after a Break of 4 months.

http://www.LaiCaR.de.vu

Hope to hear of you

ICE-RacingTeam
#2 - S0ul
Well,i cant provide you with new drivers but i know where you might find some. Me and my Team(MDD) are in the German Gamers Club together with 2 other Teams and some free drivers. We are still looking for members. Being a member costs you nothin, still we take donations if you want^^. What we offer:
4 public servers(23 slots S2)
1 private Server(23 slots S2)
Team Speak 2 Server
And a Club intern league

If you are interested, visit www.German-Gamers-Club.de and say hi in the forums. We would like to race with you guys. If you join, im sure some free drivers will also join your team. I hope to hear from you soon
S0ul
Thank you i'll visit it.

But aren't here Drivers who wanna join us?

The Cars we are driving are the small GTR's or the TBO's.

That will be decided in the next Days.

We hope to get one or two Drivers here.

See you

ICE|Lonely
Ill join, I've been playing good for about a month now, and I've been looking for weeks for a team.

by the way im from Australia.
and what cup/league are you racing in?

thanks...ill take a look..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG