The online racing simulator
S2 on birthday :)
(23 posts, started )
Its on May 25,next month im going to be rolling in S2 servers ,Look out !
(did i post this on the right section?)
I don't think You did, but anyway I'm glad You'll get s2 on Your birthday, It will be a very good gift.

Have a nice day tomorrow
#3 - aoun
If your using Keyboard and mouse (which i used for bout 1 year) then youll have plenty of fun. If you have a wheel (a good one, i got a g25), then youll be hooked!!!!!!
Yeah! S2 for birthday and then a wheel for Christmas
when i press Credit Card / Debit Card it says Cost: £24(Amount:24.00 GBP),what if i live in Canada?do i just continue?(just making sure i wont make a mistake)
Quote from FreakR :when i press Credit Card / Debit Card it says Cost: £24(Amount:24.00 GBP),what if i live in Canada?do i just continue?(just making sure i wont make a mistake)

Your credit card company will do the conversion for you, on the day of your purchase.

As of today,
24.00 GBP

=

54.4899 CAD

This is subject to change in the next month.
Quote from jayhawk :Your credit card company will do the conversion for you, on the day of your purchase.

As of today,
24.00 GBP

=

54.4899 CAD

This is subject to change in the next month.

$54.4899?whaaa??4899 cents?
Jayhawk just didn't round off to two decimal places....so it would be $54.49 at the time jayhawk calculated it.
i hope S3 wont come out this year,if it is im going to wait for S3,is S2 going to have a price drop?
Quote from FreakR :i hope S3 wont come out this year,if it is im going to wait for S3,is S2 going to have a price drop?

No price drop, if u buy S2 now, you will get S3 for 12£.
cool thanks for the help guys
if one of u guys pay it for me i would be happy lmao
can u convince me to buy S2?cuz ive played crack,single player and yea its fun,buy $54.99 for just online??
#14 - Rish
LFS can be bought in stages S1 S2 and one day far in the future S3, Each of these costs £12. when S3 comes out it will only cost me £12 because i am already S2.

Nice tripple post btw!
Quote from FreakR :can u convince me to buy S2?cuz ive played crack,single player and yea its fun,buy $54.99 for just online??

lol..u are brave to said u play cracked...
anyway, we are not rich , at least I am not, but why do so many people buy s2? coz it worths every penny, that's it. That facts always speak for themselves.
so if i play crack im going to get banned?
Maybe...... You should buy S2 quick or they are gonna get you...
Quote from FreakR :so if i play crack im going to get banned?

Yeah it is severly frowned upon here in these forums.

But hey, as said, you can accept your mistake and make up for it and get S2 to support the amazing work of the devs.

If you can't wait until your birthday, have a look here http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=21345

You can win a S2 license before your birthday even
nah i rather get S2 the easy way,thanks tho
Quote from FreakR :nah i rather get S2 the easy way,thanks tho

LFS without online play is worth about 48 pounds, LFS with online play is worth a whole lot more The AI suck
one for question,is web password and game password the same?(hope i dont get banned if i ask this)
WEBpassword is the one you use on liveforspeed.net, lfsworld.net etc.

GAMEpassword is the one you use to unlock your licence with.

Why should you get banned for a simple question?

(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG