The online racing simulator
how about moving the deadline to tomorrow (sunday 22nd?) since not everybody (as me) may have enough time on FR/SA... so the complete WE is used?
I also don't really have the time nor power to make a hotlap right now (i'm enjoying the sun right now), so we'll be a little leniant. If you really don't have any time today, tomorrow is ok too.

A little reminder for people here; you don't have to set a record time, you don't have to spend hours on making a hotlap. We just wanna put people with roughly the same abilities in the same division so racing for us all will be more fun. I self don't enjoy racing against people who are 2 seconds a lap faster or slower, but if you have 10 people who drive within 1 second of eachother you will definitely have a great race.
Theres still about 8 hours until the deadline (cant recall if its 23:59 UTC, GMT or what atm) so i dont see why people only just realising need another 24hrs, its been open for about 5 days already it wasnt a short notice deadline.
Enjoy the weather for another 6 hours and then spend 1hr hotlapping or whatever you need. Its not a rubicks cube is it?
True, maybe being leniant in this case is not the correct way, but I guess we'll see after 23:59 gmt.
In the mean time, I'm going back to enojying the weather and some corona's
Well, just did a 1:48:43 with a shitty 1st split. Can't be bothered to spend more time on it (hotlap mode is too stressy for me :schwitz.
#57 - Dru
Quote from PaulC2K :Theres still about 8 hours until the deadline (cant recall if its 23:59 UTC, GMT or what atm) so i dont see why people only just realising need another 24hrs, its been open for about 5 days already it wasnt a short notice deadline.
Enjoy the weather for another 6 hours and then spend 1hr hotlapping or whatever you need. Its not a rubicks cube is it?

My sentiments exactly Paul.

Also the indication of sending in a Hot Lap is to confirm the interest in the league.

For instance of the 44 signed up people we have only had 18 HL submitted, therefore the exact timing of the HL is not critical, its also a way of saying - yes definately i've put the effort in to say i'm in this league

NO EXTENSION'S for HL times.

People who post after the agreed time may or may not be put into the correct league or maybe not even entered at all

Harsh but Fair

Sunday is for organising hte leagues so that monday can be published EXACTLY what is happeneing regarding hteleague and the divisions... ie if only 20 people have submited HL in time, i'm tempted just to take those commited guys racing only

I hope you understand my point

Dru.
That's true, we already have around 18 people dedicated enough to the league, then why not run 1 division with them? We already know that they're up for it.
#59 - Dru
Quote from mikey_G :That's true, we already have around 18 people dedicated enough to the league, then why not run 1 division with them? We already know that they're up for it.

exactly - it all fdepends upon how many we have a midnight first of all

and we'll take it from there

Catch you tommorrow

Dru
i understand it... better to have one divison with twenty then two divisions with totally 40, but noone's comming to the races!

ehm... could you maybe list up who's hotlaps you've got? before there is someone who send a mail but you didn't recive it? you don't need to publish the time, only who've sent since Quali begin!
Havent attempted emailing the hotlap, but as 2 of our guys have tried and seem to have failed i'll stick mine on here too.
Attached files
PaulC2K_14885.spr - 210.1 KB - 132 views
Yeah, I guess i can make a list, don't have anything to do at the moment anyway.
Quote from PaulC2K :Havent attempted emailing the hotlap, but as 2 of our guys have tried and seem to have failed i'll stick mine on here too.

No problem Paul, hotmail has always sucked (like every other m$ product )
Quote from Dru :My sentiments exactly Paul.

Also the indication of sending in a Hot Lap is to confirm the interest in the league.

For instance of the 44 signed up people we have only had 18 HL submitted, therefore the exact timing of the HL is not critical, its also a way of saying - yes definately i've put the effort in to say i'm in this league

NO EXTENSION'S for HL times.

People who post after the agreed time may or may not be put into the correct league or maybe not even entered at all

Harsh but Fair

Sunday is for organising hte leagues so that monday can be published EXACTLY what is happeneing regarding hteleague and the divisions... ie if only 20 people have submited HL in time, i'm tempted just to take those commited guys racing only

I hope you understand my point

Dru.

alright i've got planned the weekly thursdays at 1900 UTC. and this week i have and had no technical possibility to play/hotlap reasonably because i got no wheel and no good hardware (laptop?) to play it. as the qualification is only 5 days open as a new idea of a ranking and putting us into divisions, there might be enough time for people which are at home with same hardware/equipment and so on but not for me. trying to do it til 23:59 though...
Guys can i confirm 2 hotlaps sent for team PBR? Just to make sure they got recieved.
Quote from FOGlegsy :Guys can i confirm 2 hotlaps sent for team PBR? Just to make sure they got recieved.

I have received santalaws' hotlap, but not yours. Please post here on the forum FOGlegsy.
Good job i asked.

well here ya are, not the fastest time but a lap anyway
Attached files
PBRlegsy.spr - 259.9 KB - 137 views
Hehe, indeed good that you asked. I guess no one can really trust m$
did you recive my hotlap?
Checking you got mine and S14 DRIFT's too
Just asking if you have recieved my hotlap too.
again just a check that you have mine?
ok so here my hotlap done in a hurry... w/o training and modified "rc10racer"-set
Attached files
DrFred_SO5_UF1_15113.spr - 84.1 KB - 153 views

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG