The online racing simulator
Thanks
Thanks, I was actually using your so5r set and unreversed it, which worked pretty ok (1:48:6), hopefully I can shave off some more with this one
I was using the SO5R set but didnt reverse it and did a 1:49.51 with it
/me watches all hopes of division 1 disappear down a drain
#30 - Dru
Quote from Leifde :/me watches all hopes of division 1 disappear down a drain

There is a good quality sign up here, regardless of div 1 or 2 i beleive there will be lots of close,exciting racing in the UF1, don't be dis-heartened if you don't make Div1.

In Div 2 you'll be in good company, I'm sure thats were i'm gonna be ending up
#31 - mr_x
Quote from Dru :There is a good quality sign up here, regardless of div 1 or 2 i beleive there will be lots of close,exciting racing in the UF1, don't be dis-heartened if you don't make Div1.

In Div 2 you'll be in good company, I'm sure thats were i'm gonna be ending up

Practice! it's all you need to do!

I'll probably get my hot lap in tonight after I've been to Halfords for some stuff for my pedal bike
hotlaps dont allow for racing incidents as there is a clear track. With other racers about it is alot harder to do the really quick times so dont judge the competition by the hotlap times. Racing is completely different.
Having trouble mailing my hotlap to you Dru so ill post it here for you.

I had a 1.48.42 but it was invalid (hit the wall on the first lap ) So this one will have todo for now, never driven this combo before.
Attached files
Rooble_SO5_UF1_14858.spr - 196.5 KB - 135 views
keeping it realistic here, i managed a 1.50.04 with my 'general' set up
#35 - Dru
GUYS,

not long to go until qualification is locked off.

So far we have only a few hotlaps sent through, I'm guessing that most people are still trying to chip off the odd tenth here and a bit there etc etc.

Anyway, to remind you, for you to be correctly sorted we require a valid hotlap from you on SO Town before the end of the lock off period, after this time the divisions will be published for the racing series.

Best of Luck,

Dru.
Oops, only reading this thread now, been tied up with wheel issues & other stuff, gonna get my hotlap to you later on tonight!

My PB is a 1:51.22 so I have a bit of work to do I think

Thanks to rc10racer for the set, Im gonna try that one
My team mate is yet to do any laps so what happens if he is unable to send a HL? Does he just get put into the Div 2 section???
#38 - Dru
Quote from Dr Dink :My team mate is yet to do any laps so what happens if he is unable to send a HL? Does he just get put into the Div 2 section???

Exact scenario is not confirmed yet.

Those who submit a HL is giving us basically an RSVP for there confirmed interest in the league.

Those people will be based on timed order.

For people who do not submit a HL we have the following options...

1. Only taking the ones who did send a HL racing in this league.
2. Place them in the league we 'think' they will be in.
3. MAke just one division on W patch
4.MAke one division on W10 patch (if official by then)
5. Place people on a reserve list and see if they show for the non-championship race
6.Place them as reserves and see who turns up on the first league night.

There are several options to us.

Team ZWR will discuss on Sunday once we have all the HL's in and we are sorting it all out.

All i can say at the moment is 1 slow HL is better than none as it confirms interest in racing in this league.

Regards,

Dru.
thanks
#40 - mr_x
1:49.43

why are you people so damn fast? :P
because since ure in dSRC ure slower in FWD cars then u used to...
I dont think I can get much faster than my 1:49.51 ,so I think I am happy with my HL Unless I pray for a miracle

Remeber its consistancy over the entire race that will bring the points home NOT hotlap times.
I got a 1:49.76 a couple of days ago. Since tomorrow is the last day I'm gonna have one last attempt at cracking the 1:48s or at least low 1:49s.
#44 - mr_x
Quote from Belain :because since ure in dSRC ure slower in FWD cars then u used to...

hehe. I've managed a few PBs in the XFG and indeed the UF1 since I joined dSRC... so not exactly slower, just the fact I don't get time to race as much anymore because of things happening outside of LFS
#45 - Dru
Quote from mr_x :hehe. I've managed a few PBs in the XFG and indeed the UF1 since I joined dSRC... so not exactly slower, just the fact I don't get time to race as much anymore because of things happening outside of LFS

too many pukka pie eating competitions Chris?
#46 - mr_x
Quote from Dru : too many pukka pie eating competitions Chris?

funny you should say that....
#47 - totx
1:50:15 sent
just set myself a new pb online at SO5 of 1:49.39
Quote from Dr Dink :just set myself a new pb online at SO5 of 1:49.39

SNAP!

I just sent mine in. Same as yours, exactly.
the HL i sent was only 1:49.51 but that should be ok

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG