The online racing simulator
Wheel Broken :-(
Hey Guys
I have run into a bit of trouble.

Plugged my Momo in last night for the 1st time in a couple of weeks and there are no lights on, nothing

Looks like I will have to pull out unless I can get it fixed in the next 2 weeks

Really gutted, I was looking forward to this one:eclipsee_
Quote from tongey :Hey Guys

Plugged my Momo in last night for the 1st time in a couple of weeks and there are no lights on, nothing

Looks like I will have to pull out unless I can get it fixed in the next 2 weeks

i hope u get all the things fixed man!

and by the looks of it...i might come by this year already...its just like 1140km to thors house ^^ when everything works out good...ill have some beers with u in summer hehe
#78 - Dru
Quote from tongey :Hey Guys

got the power pluged in or the fuse gone mate?????

hope to catch you soon - i can always bring an MS wheel over this weekend for you if you need a wheel ?

Regards,

Dru.
I also have a dust collecting MSFF for you if needed
#80 - Dru
Quote from mikey_G :I also have a dust collecting MSFF for you if needed

yeah - but i'm going to about 400 meters from Tongey's place this weekend - are you
I might...

and im by the looks of it going to tongey (and the whole sr team), dru and thor this summer - are u?
Quote from Dru :got the power pluged in or the fuse gone mate?????

hope to catch you soon - i can always bring an MS wheel over this weekend for you if you need a wheel ?

Regards,

Dru.

Wow! Thanks for the kind offer Dru - You too Mikey. although Dru is a little bit closer, hehe !

Anyways, seems like it was a false alarm and it is a dodgy USB port which is the culprit

Just fired it up on my laptop, worked 1st time, so gonna give it a test drive later !!

@Orgi, Look forward to seeing you dude ;-) - I tried Trackmania online last night, and I was hopeless. I will try to catch you online later ;-)

This is Tongey back in the May-Hem Cup
#84 - Dru
Quote from tongey :Wow! Thanks for the kind offer Dru - You too Mikey. although Dru is a little bit closer, hehe !

Anyways, seems like it was a false alarm and it is a dodgy USB port which is the culprit

Just fired it up on my laptop, worked 1st time, so gonna give it a test drive later !!

@Orgi, Look forward to seeing you dude ;-) - I tried Trackmania online last night, and I was hopeless. I will try to catch you online later ;-)

This is Tongey back in the May-Hem Cup

Ok, after a last minute decision to team up with Dynofiend my details have now changed to :-

LFS User Account Name The Moose
LFS Racer Name Moose
Team (if racing in a team) DynoMoose Racing
Race Number 107
Quote from The Moose :Ok, after a last minute decision to team up with Dynofiend my details have now changed to :-

LFS User Account Name The Moose
LFS Racer Name Moose
Race Number 107

Ok, I've changed it, I hope you guys will do great together
and naturally my details have only changed in that i now have a team name

LFS User Account Name Dynofiend
LFS Racer Name Dynofiend
Race Number 106

both of our skins are finished and in the correct thread and we have both submitted hotlaps as well
Dru ive added you on msn mate so i could send you this hot lap is it too late now?
#89 - Dru
Quote from davecrossy14 :Dru ive added you on msn mate so i could send you this hot lap is it too late now?

i've PM'ed you with the correct way to get me personally rather than an email account set for uploads only.

I want to sort this out asap so then we can publish what is happening

Regards,

Dru.
Adding with permission

Account Name: NorwegianViper
Screen Name: (\/) E.Larssen
Team: Mercury Racing (Mercury #2)
Number: 59
#91 - Dru
Quote from PaulC2K :Adding with permission

Account Name: NorwegianViper
Screen Name: (\/) E.Larssen
Team: Mercury Racing (Mercury #2)
Number: 59

3.46am!!!! go to bed Paul
i would like to race..i´m on time?can i? can i?

LFS User Account Name nacnac01
LFS Racer Name [DSR] nacnac
Team (if racing in a team)
Race Number 9

cheers
Quote from nacnac01 :i would like to race..i´m on time?can i? can i?

LFS User Account Name nacnac01
LFS Racer Name [DSR] nacnac
Team (if racing in a team)
Race Number 9

cheers

we are doing actually our first season race... it is too late to sign up i think!
likewise, any chance of a late entry to the league??
Yeah, there are 4 places available for each division. We do however require that you make a hotlap of Fern Bay Club so we can see your speed, and put you in the right division.
LFS User Account Name Dr_Duck
LFS Racer Name Dr Duck
Team Digital Carbon Racing
Race Number unknown (90 pref)

The hotlap is on lfsnet
Quote from Dr_Duck :LFS User Account Name Dr_Duck
LFS Racer Name Dr Duck

The hotlap is on lfsnet

hey ducky
Quote from Dr_Duck :LFS User Account Name Dr_Duck
LFS Racer Name Dr Duck

The hotlap is on lfsnet

the only thing i see is a 13 minute lap. It would be better if you send the replay to uf1000cup@hotmail.co.uk
weird, im not the quickest but im not that slow , mail sent
K, I'll send you a pm later this weekend.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG