The online racing simulator
Spectate until the grid is set and start last FTW! You can start 18th and you can be 3rd by T2
Quote from harjun :I already did get banned from stcc for a few days lol...

I missed the fun part, sorry..
I believe now is a good time to remind everyone, that OLFSL doesn't need/want any wreckers to join and ruin all the fun. This is why OLFSL is a part of Wrecker Barricade and will ban wreckers after reviewing the replays. May I also remind you, that OLFSL server bans are quite long.

OLFSL is a league for everyone, but that does not include wreckers. If you can respect other racers and race clean races, you are welcome to race in our events. If not, find another league.

--
Tessu (formerly known as Mrs FienDi)
OLFSL Admin/Pool Manager
look guys im really sorry...i had been playing demo for 2 years...i get my s2 license thinking it would be all the same...obviously not. I think ive learnt my lesson now...ok?
Quote from harjun :look guys im really sorry...i had been playing demo for 2 years...i get my s2 license thinking it would be all the same...obviously not. I think ive learnt my lesson now...ok?

Why did you need to learn that you shouldn't park on the racing line and chat? Why did you need to learn that you need to respect other racers and not spoil their races? You shouldn't have even been doing that in the demo!

You will have to learn fast if you want to stay in the OLFSL and also so that you don't get banned from all the best public servers.

And by the look of things you need to start regaining some respect here as well.
Remember Harjun is only 13 guys . Quite scary as I have a daughter of almost that age....jeeps I am an old git!
#31 - Jakg
im 15 and there are MANY other young LFS racers who are mature etc - age no longer comes into it
Man it's like mid 20th century Russia round here sometimes. Give the kid a break.
haha

Sometimes I think an age field under the avatar <-- would do wonders for this place. Just like in real life, someone's age allows you to choose an appropriate tact when talking to them. Or at least an age group that is derived from their D.o.B.
Quote from Fischfix :with that kind of aproach "banned form stcc already LOL" you won't get anywhere. as leagues start to use the stcc system as a qualification requirement...

I seriously hope that's never the case, and I say that as someone who got to Platinum in that stupid system.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG