The online racing simulator
I would like to be in an easy league
I am quite new to s2, so i'm not used to all of the cars.
I would like to be in a league of race/drifting. Im pro drifter
The leage threads were too confusing, and i would like to get started as soon as possible
If you want to join a newbie friendly racing league, check the Original LFS League from my sig.

The next event is with the FO8 though, so it may not be the best race to start with
No such thing as an 'easy' league - you are racing against, potentially, the best people in LFS. If you can't compete, that's YOUR problem!!!

Which cars ARE you used to?
Are you sure you're a pro drifter? If you're new to LFS, and haven't driven all the cars properly then I doubt VERY MUCH you are remotely a 'pro' drifter. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I doubt 'competent' drifter would be advisable (although I haven't seen you drift, so feel free to post a movie/replay proving me wrong).

The league threads aren't confusing if you take your time, and go on word of mouth. If you like single seaters, then perhaps the OWRL is the one for you. If you like LXs then maybe the LXCC is for you. If you like TBOs then maybe the STCC is for you....

But since you've asked US to choose a league for you, I want you to compete and win the MoE league on your own. Thanks.
Quote from Blackout :If you want to join a newbie friendly racing league, check the Original LFS League from my sig.

The next event is with the FO8 though, so it may not be the best car to start with

THANKS SOOO MUCH BLACKOUT!
I like the v8 Please can you just apply me on the site and stuff and get me started because i dont underrstand all this stuff. Just PM me my password and i'll change it later. I would greatly appreciate it Blkackout you are the best!
Are you related to faster1111?
No, you got to do that yourself
Just click the join OLFSL link and follow the instructions, it can't be that hard.
How can you enter a league, want to race and prove yourself one of the best, and participate in a league totally (more than just racing) if you aren't clever enough or are too lazy to fill in a couple of application forms???

It's really not that difficult. And you are English too (not that you can tell with your typing) so most forms are in YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE!
here is my replay...i hadn't got my setups then cause of new computer so i put the [hard track] setup on hybrid tyres...full pressure....and a locked diff.
The host was an idiot....he was distracting me
And i suck at the shucane bit.
Its not my best...
Attached files
Xrt on Blackwood.mpr - 30.3 KB - 126 views
Quote from harjun :here is my replay...i hadn't got my setups then cause of new computer so i put the [hard track] setup on hybrid tyres...full pressure....and a locked diff.
The host was an idiot....he was distracting me
And i suck at the shucane bit.
Its not my best...

I rest my case. Not quite pro material
Guy! If the league threads were too confusing (leagues a rules and regs as well) and you're too scared to sign yourself up to the OLFSL then maybe you should wait a while and get more confident with LFS first.

The OLFSL is not a drift league either, so you'd have to learn to race and at the moment you might be more of a danger to yourself (any reputation you might have will vanish) and others when racing.

I'd just stick with learning to drive different cars for a while, then you'll have more confidence and knowledge to join a league.
Why do you upload a replay of yourself drifting , and apply to a racing league? And if you want to join a league seriously, the least you can do is signing yourself up. But if you drive like I saw you drove on a stcc server last week, chatting and parking on the track during a race, then I don't think a league is the right place for you.
Nope im in the original lfs leage now!
Thanks all for helping
Quote from mikey_G :I saw you drove on a stcc server last week, chatting and parking on the track during a race

/me shakes head in disbelief

harjun, that is the sort of behaviour that is not going to win you any friends, and will probably get you banned (certainly from STCC servers)
Please respect the other drivers.
Lot's of people just see LFS as a game but many more take their racing seriously. Parking on track for a chat is just not on in any circumstances.
Quote from The Moose :/me shakes head in disbelief

harjun, that is the sort of behaviour that is not going to win you any friends, and will probably get you banned (certainly from STCC servers)
Please respect the other drivers.
Lot's of people just see LFS as a game but many more take their racing seriously. Parking on track for a chat is just not on in any circumstances.

I already did get banned from stcc for a few days lol...
#17 - Jakg
"lol"

if you've done something bad enough to get banned from the STCC servers, you need to clean up your act if you wanna get in a league
And laughing about it probably won't win you many friends either.
Granted, the on-track behaviour on the STCC servers sometimes is deplorable, but it's a good busy environment that gets you used to heavy competition. If you can't handle that, you're definitely not ready for a league.
#19 - Jakg
if its deplorable, then report it!
with that kind of aproach "banned form stcc already LOL" you won't get anywhere. as leagues start to use the stcc system as a qualification requirement...
Quote from Jakg :if its deplorable, then report it!

I would do (and have in the past), but when 10 guys simultaneously collide at T1 because none of them seem to have any brakes, which one(s) do you blame?
Quote from Dajmin :I would do (and have in the past), but when 10 guys simultaneously collide at T1 because none of them seem to have any brakes, which one(s) do you blame?

The one that is the highest on your shitlist
#23 - Mykl
heh... good old T1... I've learned to hate starting out up front. Last night after finishing second and getting a nice starting position for the next race we ended up restarting four times in a row because the guys in the back kept plowing into everybody and wrecking the field.

I always try to play it safe by either staying way wide or way inside and going at an appropriate speed to negotiate the either much sharpened turn or get an early jump on the throttle if I'm wide... but sometimes there's not much I can do. I just get hit.
There are only two good starting positions. First and last. When you start at front you can just go through T1 as fast as possible so nobody can hit you. When you start as last just go slow and avoid all the carnage. Midfield is the worst position you can't go fast because you have to avoid hitting people in front and behind you are the guys who think they don't have to avoid anybody.
#25 - Nobo
First Row and last row are good starting positions, everything between row 3 and 8 i can only wish you good luck

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG