The online racing simulator
#1 - Dru
Division Qualification OPEN
Right Racers,

To confirm your intention to race here for the May-Hem Cup you are required to send a Hotlap through to Race admin so we can review the laps and place you in the correct divisions.

The Hot lap required to be sent is

Car: UF1
Track SO5 (SO TOWN)

Your .spr is to be sent to the following email address

[email protected]

The Replay title should include you LFS username

The Replays can be submitted anytime up to and including 23.59 on Sat 21st April 2007.

We will publish the Divison lists from this on Monday 23rd 2007

We also hope to have a non-official UF1 race on Thursday 26th on the ZWR Server to ensure that the format for this racing is successful - all will be welcome ,

Any Questions please contact us on this thread

Best Regards,

Dru.
sent
Quote from Dru :
We also hope to have a non-official UF1 race on Thursday 27th on the ZWR Server to ensure that the format for this racing is successful - all will be welcome ,

ehm... The 27th is a friday (I have a test at school that day) you mean Thursday the 26th!
#4 - Dru
Quote from TFalke55 :ehm... The 27th is a friday (I have a test at school that day) you mean Thursday the 26th!

yup - well spotted - now changed to the correct date
sorry that I posted twice an hour, but will we race W or W9???
#6 - Dru
Quote from TFalke55 :sorry that I posted twice an hour, but will we race W or W9???

no one will ever get told off for asking questions

at present we will go W.

If W0.9 goes official BEFORE the start of the series, we will look into it, it also depends on how many people send in their hot laps etc etc
Any indication as to what sort of time is considered good around here?
#8 - Dru
Quote from The Moose :Any indication as to what sort of time is considered good around here?

1.48 is WR

1.50 has been submitted already

i did 1.52's yesterday with a non-optimised set learning the track
A non-optimised thread?

I did a 1:50.85 earlier. It took me about 6 laps to get that time. I uploaded it to LFSWorld but I'm not gonna send it in just yet, I'm gonna try crack the 1:49s before sending it.
#10 - Dru
Quote from Leifde :A non-optimised thread?

I did a 1:50.85 earlier. It took me about 6 laps to get that time. I uploaded it to LFSWorld but I'm not gonna send it in just yet, I'm gonna try crack the 1:49s before sending it.

lol....should be set!
Great, thanks guys...i did a 1.50.4 in my first 3 laps, so at least i know I'm in the right direction. I'l try and crack the 1.49 before sending a replay in then.
I've only done a couple of laps, but so far my best is a low 49. It's a very fun track to drive

About our unofficial race, It will be on a custom made track called The Shitzenring. It's a very nice technical track, so it will definitely be fun to drive. You won't get any points for winning or participating in it, but it's a rehearsal for the ZWR admins and marshals, so if you have some time that day, please do come. It's also a nice opportunity to compare yourself to the other drivers before the league actually starts.

Here a old picture of the track:
Attached images
Shitzenring.jpg
Quote from mikey_G :...
About our unofficial race, It will be on a custom made track called The Shitzenring. It's a very nice technical track, so it will definitely be fun to drive

Althought there won't be points, can anyone download it before the race? (I want me to try to make a nice setup for it)

other question is a 1:51.67 enought^^ I'm only racing fast, when I've other faster racers on track, not when i'm racing hotlaps!
#14 - mr_x
Quote from mikey_G :The Shitzenring.

/me is the Shitzenring XFG lap record holder (last I heard anyway)

I love that track, I'll be there!
Quote from TFalke55 :Althought there won't be points, can anyone download it before the race? (I want me to try to make a nice setup for it)

other question is a 1:51.67 enought^^ I'm only racing fast, when I've other faster racers on track, not when i'm racing hotlaps!

I might put it up there, but we'll be running it on the server anyways on the days preceding the race. And a 51 is ok, but I recommend pushing it a little bit harder, you still have until friday/saturday.
#16 - mr_x
I've done a 1:49.67 as a new pb, which included quite a big mistake which lost me about half a second. Gonna try and get that down to a 1:49.5 at least before i submit anything
#17 - Dru
inbetween system rebuilds got to 1.50.02 last night plenty more there to be had i think, particulalry as mike did a 1.4868 on the same set
Yea it's going pretty good, I'm really starting to love the car and how it's supposed to be driven
Meh i did a 1.48.330 at the end of feb with a crap set so maybe with a better setup i good drop the wr into the 1.47 backet.
#20 - Dru
Quote from rc10racer :Meh i did a 1.48.330 at the end of feb with a crap set so maybe with a better setup i good drop the wr into the 1.47 backet.

on that basis pecker will be competing in the UFO Alien League rather than the UF1
#21 - mr_x
Quote from rc10racer :Meh i did a 1.48.330 at the end of feb with a crap set so maybe with a better setup i good drop the wr into the 1.47 backet.

on that basis i might go slow enough for division 2, so I at least have a chance of winning that.

Bloody aliens!

How in the name of god......

Oh well, i was pretty pleased with a 1.49.67, but there no way i'm going to squeeze more than another 0.5 seconds out of that setup.
How to find another 1.3 sec's on that track in that car I'll never know.

OK, who's going to be the first to start sharing some setups around?..us mere mortals are going to need some help
we are all friendly people and I know that I want to be racing with competitive racers. So, on that note can rc10racer post his set so that everyone has a good and stable quick set to do their hotlap in ??? If not try the inferno setup field for a setup for South City Town SO5.
no inferno setup for normal way.
that was the idea

reintjan
Quote from Dr Dink :So, on that note can rc10racer post his set so that everyone has a good and stable quick set to do their hotlap in ???

Here you go dink and to anyone else who wants to use it
Attached files
UF 1000_SO town.set - 132 B - 195 views

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG