The online racing simulator
36 cars! How?
(17 posts, closed, started )
#1 - CSU1
36 cars! How?
Yeah the new W9 patch, but that is 28 cars, so how on earth is there 36 on 500Servers?
Attached images
New Bitmap Image.JPG
Ehh..thats the connection list, not the cars actually racing so there can be up to 48 names.
I see 28 (with the T)
#4 - CSU1
Oooops! shush!ants:
Quite an interesting racing perspective
15 fps :o
#7 - CSU1
CSU1 I understand your lack of FPS... cuz I have the same and yeah 15 is good.
I was getting from 30 to 60 fps.

And yay me for having my name on the connestions list.
There can be up to 28 cars on the track + 20 spectators. Max slots is 48, do the math .
#11 - Davo
You're lagging too
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :15 fps :o

I was on the 500 server last night with 48 other people and 28 racers and I was getting 80-90FPS consistently
with the inceased amount of cars now to 28 will that make FPS go down ?
Quote from CSU1 :Yeah the new W9 patch, but that is 28 cars, so how on earth is there 36 on 500Servers?

Must be jerky at the start
It's not possible to have more than 28 cars in a race, although up to 47 guests can connect to a host. These are spectator slots which are useful in some cases for example for driver changes in an endurance race. These slots are not intended to be used on all servers, it's supposed to be more than enough, in case you have a reason to want to allow that and have a server with a good enough internet connection to support so many connections.

So I'll close the thread because it has a misleading title, and so not very helpful to people browsing the forum - it's now explained, so the thread has no more purpose and that's the only reason why I'm closing it. I hope that's ok!
This thread is closed

36 cars! How?
(17 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG