The online racing simulator
FXO Drift setup
(12 posts, started )
FXO Drift setup
I am in despret need of a fxo drift setup so if any1 has one please please please post it
Oh there's hundreds of FXO drift setups kicking around here somewhere ...
Isn`t the FXO a FWD car? How is it possible to really drift with a fwd car? If its possible in LFS something is really wrong.
The only drift that you can do with a FWD car is when you pull yuor handbrake and turn ( Test car Volvo 855 -97 )
Quote from DanneIce :Isn`t the FXO a FWD car? How is it possible to really drift with a fwd car? If its possible in LFS something is really wrong.
The only drift that you can do with a FWD car is when you pull yuor handbrake and turn ( Test car Volvo 855 -97 )

Depends what you mean by drifting. You can drift a front wheel drive by loosening the back under brakes or handbrake or by scandinavian flicking. You just can't shift-lock drift and power-over drift.

And because you cannot power-over drift you cannot drift these on corner exit. I thought the whole point of drifting was to have the car sliding for as much time as possible so what is the point in drifting an FXO?

When I drift I use braking drift at corner entry and then power over on exit. That keeps the car sliding thorough the whole corner. This wouldn't be possible in an FXO.
i can't drift with the rest of the cars only rb4,fxo and uf1
maybe he want to do something like kaido style (touge run)...
in this case doesn't metter FWD, 4WD, RWD, NWD XD
its not drifting with a FWD, its just ass dragging....
You can sort-of drift by applying constant handbrake and dragging the car along with the front wheels
Quote from son-of-satan :i can't drift with the rest of the cars only rb4,fxo and uf1

that's something not to be proud of
Bah someone give this noob a set so he can go play with his wannabe fwd friends
It is more large amounts oversteer than drifting (as in the japanese sport)
You can with the rght set ups get the fwd cars oversteering thorough corners using power to control angle (more power pulls you out of the slide) no need for hand brakes at all so no ass dragging.
Quote from squidhead :that's something not to be proud of

i can drift with more cars now tho :P
that fxo drift set is pretty rough!
Attached files
FXO TURBO_drfiter-set.set - 132 B - 2913 views

FXO Drift setup
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG