The online racing simulator
Stars & Stripes Sim Racing
(438 posts, started )
Jim,

Your team affiliation status, or lack thereof, doesn't mean you can't, or aren't welcome to for that matter, join team or league servers when they are open to the public. You'll find that is one of the easiest ways to get to know a team, and for them to get to know you, in an effort to join said team. Teams like LOTF, I'm certain, would welcome and expect that you race with them for a while before any mention of joining a team comes up.
-
(Indiana Jim) DELETED by Indiana Jim
Land Of The Free Racing is pleased to announce the addition of a new Provisional Member today.

With a few members becoming more active and the team gearing up for some exciting new series' of racing, we welcome, Phantom (Indiana Jim) to the team.
Cheers! Look forward to racing with you Jim, and congrats on LOTF.
Quote from Indiana Jim :
So, that would leave someone like me to start a team, right? What other choices are there? If you want to race and be with folks of your liking, that would be the only recourse.

Along with that what Banshee and Marsh already have said: looking at your stats (which for practically all teams serve as a first impression) you just started your LFS career. Is it strange that teams won't let you join at this particular point. For most teams speed is not the only issue to select a member, but also loyalty, activity, behaviour on and off the track etc. Something they cannot judge at this particular moment in time. So don't be upset or think no one wants you, just go race with them and make them notice you in a positive way.

About teams at LOTA, like Banshee said you can team up with any other driver. As the only NA 1ST racer I teamed up with a racer whom didn't had a teammate either (LOTA Rally). If the M-GTR cup has the setup, it would be nice to have a teammate (hint ;P).
A bit late there, AppiePils. Have a look at 2 posts above yours, LOL.

Congrats Indiana Jim. A good team you joined there. I just praised LOTF in another post about US/Canada racers, as well as the other LOTA league participants.
Appie is never as slow on the track as he his on the forums...

Mike, always one of the first to throw compliments our way... Thanks!
Look for us on our servers in the evenings, we're going to be practicing/racing for IGTC and the 24hr race in the FZR's.
Mike, LOTF can always use a good dial-up racer. Interested?
Quote from mrodgers :A bit late there, AppiePils. Have a look at 2 posts above yours, LOL.

Congrats Indiana Jim. A good team you joined there. I just praised LOTF in another post about US/Canada racers, as well as the other LOTA league participants.

Quote from MARSH2a :Appie is never as slow on the track as he his on the forums...

Mike, always one of the first to throw compliments our way... Thanks!
Look for us on our servers in the evenings, we're going to be practicing/racing for IGTC and the 24hr race in the FZR's.

Haha, omg, back to the ophthalmologist - i want a different set of eyes.

O well I figured it was just fun to help out a new racer, but good that LOTF already did that. Congratulations!

I want to notify those that have raced with and/or know pjwon63, that he suffered a stroke yesterday and is in the hospital. Our thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.
Dunno him but wish him all the best
Get him and his family my regards even if I don't remember racing with him. How tragic ...
Quote from MARSH2a :
I want to notify those that have raced with and/or know pjwon63, that he suffered a stroke yesterday and is in the hospital. Our thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.

Quite a shock to hear (as I mentioned in the LOTA thread). I really hope he'll be able to recover quickly and please let us know how he's doing.
I do know jpwon63 and have raced with him many times. My heart and prayers are out there with him. Good luck to you, jp, and get well!
Hope he gets well soon. have raced with him a few times, very respectful driver.
All is good, pjwon63 is back home now and expected to make a full recovery.

Thanks all for your kind words.
Wonderful news. It feels like family when someone here has a run in with illness or other situations.

Glad to here everything will be ok, pjwon.
Best news all day. Get well soon!
hi
hi im really wanting to join your team, i saw you in a race so im a big fan
Quote from scotty37 :hi im really wanting to join your team, i saw you in a race so im a big fan

I'm sorry. We only accept members who are 20 years old or older, and reside in the United States.
Great news about PJwon. hope to see him good enough for race day maybe?
Woo hoo!! Good to hear the new's about PJ.
Land Of The Free Racing is proud to announce another new member today. Our 17th current member, sure to be a great addition to the team.

|||JayHawk

Welcome to the team, Jay.
Welcome And Congratulations Jayhawk!!!!
Oh, wow. Thank you very much! I really look forward to this!
Congrats Jayhawk! Im quite sure you will enjoy you time with LOTF!

Stars & Stripes Sim Racing
(438 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG