The online racing simulator
Drifting Tracks / Tires
(36 posts, closed, started )
Quote from potenza site :No other Potenza goes to this extreme in advanced dry grip and stable handling to cater to the serious sports car driver

doesnt sound too drifty... LOL
Drifting isnt about grip, and drifting is all about fun
ok ok tyres can be regular and D1 in kart tracks ! Now oK ?
Quote from ajp71 :It's just a marketing ploy :doh:

Of course it is - like Pepsi Max and Diet Pepsi. Almost identical drinks, packaged as totally different products, thinking that men don't buy diet drinks. But Coke Zero and diet coke are different - Coke Zero is supposedly made from a similar process to Coca Cola, but the diet one is made from a totally separate process.
#29 - axus
Quote from duke_toaster :Of course it is - like Pepsi Max and Diet Pepsi. Identical drinks, packaged as different products, thinking that men don't buy diet drinks. But Coke Zero and diet coke are different - Coke Zero is supposedly made from a similar process to Coca Cola, but the diet one is made from a totally separate process.

OK - soft drinks is a very odd tangent to go off on

And you're just parroting opinions your daddy tells you or you heard in some advert... which makes you a tool. Here comes "LOL, but Anton, if you buy into adverts, you're just as much of a tool" - no, unless you've seen the proof, if you parrot off, you're a tool. Learn to think for yourself. Also, you needn't speak unless you have something worth saying - rather, just listen and learn if you can't contribute anything. (Your last sentence confirms you had nothing to say in the first place.)
1-1 Axus - the only difference is that both contain aspartame, but max contains acesulfame potassium as well. Otherwise, they are identical.
They taste different to me, so they MUST be identical.
Quote from tristancliffe :They taste different to me, so they MUST be identical.

Placebo effect, Tristan? I personally don't notice any difference, or maybe I have dead taste buds ...
I don't think so. I hate Diet Pepsi, and only slightly dislike Pepsi Max. I agree both are watered down wastes of a glass and ice, but I'm pretty confident they are different. I can feel a taste test coming on!

Post your 'proof' please.
#34 - axus
Quote from duke_toaster :1-1 Axus - the only difference is that both contain aspartame, but max contains acesulfame potassium as well. Otherwise, they are identical.

And I assume you have exact measurements for the quantities of each of the other ingredients to back that up? Ingredients are not the only relevant things you know, quantity matters too.
Good grief, my favourite mix - drifting flame wars + personal insults + totally o/t trivia about soft drinks.
Bang your heads together , smack your backsides and send you to bed early with no tea.

I hope no-one's offended if I close this dumb post now before it gets any worse?
Fine, although I should point out that aspartame has (apparently) been linked to causing cancer, so you shouldn't touch the stuff.
This thread is closed

Drifting Tracks / Tires
(36 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG