The online racing simulator
Vista
(12 posts, started )
Vista
Hello, It's Windows Vista compatible with LFS?!?!?
I'm running LFS patch W on Vista and have had no problems. I think all the Vista problems were sorted out in the 'U' series of test patches.
I have a little problem of lfs with vista as it doesnt load the cars
Thx!!

but i need more opinions
#5 - Woz
Quote from chanoman315 :Thx!!

but i need more opinions

The Devs spent time making sure that LFS worked with Windows Vista ME (Vista is the new Windows ME) a couple of patches ago. As far as I know all issues were resolved at the time.

That said, there is NOTHING the devs can do about the current dire state of the Vista drivers for most hardware at the moment.

Should work and many report it does work.
Quote from Woz :The Devs spent time making sure that LFS worked with Windows Vista ME (Vista is the new Windows ME) a couple of patches ago. As far as I know all issues were resolved at the time.

That said, there is NOTHING the devs can do about the current dire state of the Vista drivers for most hardware at the moment.

Should work and many report it does work.

kk thx!!
#7 - Zero7
I've got Vista RC1 on my laptop and LFS runs fine (apart from some server connection problems which i've had on XP as well, so I don't think these are Vista specific problems).
LFS works on vista fine!

but i still need to find my mpr and spr files i saved ingame... (yeah checked mpr and spr folders who weren't even created searched the whole hdd...) i think its a vista prob, but :

YES LFS works on vista very good!
vista home premium here, LFS runs fine, no problem, fresh reinstall, looking better than ever
Just disable the account security option so it doesn't ask you 3 times to confirm if you want to create a new folder on your C: drive.
That might help the save replays issue, it doesn't like programs saving files to disk unless they have a note from Uncle Bill.
How do you disable it?
It's really simple - theres a little button you can click. Default is on.
The Windows Vista security centre has more info. You can turn on/off firewall, anti-spam, antivirus, internet security, user account security, each has a little button next to them. (Hint: Green - on, Red = off)
Ok thank you very much

Vista
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG