The online racing simulator
Why is LFS so expensive?
(71 posts, started )
Quote from jaspies :GTR2 only costs £12.

Yeah but you only get one version (maybe the odd patch) but it won't be updated and improved as much as LFS. If you bought each new GTR when it came out you would be paying much more than you are now.
expensive you mad ............id pay £50 pounds no bothar for this game.Not once have i played a better racing sim/game than this.
the game RACE is 50 euro and its not half as good
LFS is easily the best value for money game I've ever purchased, if I calculate time spent playing vs money spent buying.

And I've probably spent well over $10000 on games so far...
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :expensive you mad ............id pay £50 pounds no bothar for this game.Not once have i played a better racing sim/game than this.
the game RACE is 50 euro and its not half as good

Well we've got two accounts so we can race together online and thats £48 and thats reasonable for this game.

I think £24 for any new game is about the right price!
also the devs work reall hard with new patchs etc.there is some games you would pay anything up to 50 euro and thats it no new updates etc.id recomend LFS to anyone

And it's half as good as LFS, so that's pretty good value. Go buy it.
I think LFS is the cheapest game I've ever bought. Don't really understand all the whining about the "uber-expensive" price

GTR1 was when I got it (as gift, I wouldn't have bought it myself) was 50€ (34£) and I guess GTR2 was around similar price when it came. So 50€+50€=100€ (68£). So far LFS has cost me 35€ (24£). So how's it cheaper?
Quote :You have a monthly fee to play online. I think it is something like $8 or $12 (USD) per month.

Looks like iRacing will be the same. What a turn off...

I'd like to see where... It still costs at least € 40 with us, which is even more expensive than LfS...
The 24 Euros or whatever I paid for those 3.5 years that I've been here, DUDE, I'm feeling like I'm robbing the devs

LFS should cost 2 times more!
I think its a great shame for people in the USA and I think LFS should look at changing their pricing policy for USA people so the game is more reflective of the current exchange rates with Europe.

For the Euro people I think the game is a very good price, especially considering the support, the way the game runs, the online LFS world and how you can check everything. It's a great community and the game is one of the best driving games i have played.

One thing though, i think LFS should look to replicate the F1 tracks or more real tracks!
Quote from StableX :I think its a great shame for people in the USA and I think LFS should look at changing their pricing policy for USA people so the game is more reflective of the current exchange rates with Europe.

For the Euro people I think the game is a very good price, especially considering the support, the way the game runs, the online LFS world and how you can check everything. It's a great community and the game is one of the best driving games i have played.

One thing though, i think LFS should look to replicate the F1 tracks or more real tracks!

Maybe if they'd ceased bombing for peace and stopped printing more money, their currency wouldn't be such toilet paper. And if you give some people freebies (lower price) then other people start whining.

And stop bumping this thread. LFS is far from expensive. Thank you for your cooperation.

[/thread]
Quote from spankmeyer :Maybe if they'd ceased bombing for peace and stopped printing more money, their currency wouldn't be such toilet paper. And if you give some people freebies (lower price) then other people start whining.

And stop bumping this thread. LFS is far from expensive. Thank you for your cooperation.

[/thread]

I am not bumping the thgread but what I say is legitimate. Why bash the people that may play this wonderful game if it was a little more affordable for the North American Market. Not their fault!
Quote from spankmeyer :...if you give some people freebies (lower price) then other people start whining.

[/thread]

I feel dirty for quoting myself, but I guess you missed that part.

[/thread]
Quote from spankmeyer :Maybe if they'd ceased bombing for peace and stopped printing more money, their currency wouldn't be such toilet paper. And if you give some people freebies (lower price) then other people start whining.

[/thread]

wow, did you wake up this way or did you get slapped in the by an american?
The game is not expensive in North America. I live in Canada, our economy is worse than in the U.S. LFS was only $50 some odd dollars for me, the average new game costs $60-$70.

After I pay for S3, I'll have paid probably about $75. That is not expensive for what LFS is, at all.
Quote from mikey_G :wow, did you wake up this way or did you get slapped in the by an american?

They bombed my home when I opened a can of cooking oil.
is that sarcasm?
#70 - Jakg
Quote from bbman :I'd like to see where... It still costs at least € 40 with us, which is even more expensive than LfS...

i paid £5 for it ages ago - i used it for all of 2 hours, LFS is the ONLY game (except for BF2) that lets me keep going back without getting bored
Quote from Jakg :LFS is the ONLY game (except for BF2) that lets me keep going back without getting bored

signed that..

i would pay for lfs a second time without thinking about it any second
no its not to expensive its GODLIKE

Why is LFS so expensive?
(71 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG