The online racing simulator
#51 - mr_x
Quote from Dru :mr X? as in Chris..... hmmm that'll be hard to do, hes in Dubai and has not been in ZWR for at least 4 months.... unless you talk about another Mr X

that man speaks truth!! I be the origional Mr X!

anyway, I don't even think I have to tell you... I'M IN!!!

hopeful of winning/being in the running for wins at 4 or 5 of the tracks
#52 - Dru
Quote from mr_x :that man speaks truth!! I be the origional Mr X!

anyway, I don't even think I have to tell you... I'M IN!!!

hopeful of winning/being in the running for wins at 4 or 5 of the tracks

I knew you could not miss out of one of your lifes love...... the UF1 racing, your other love is of course........ pukka pies
Quote from Dru : your other love is of course........ pukka pies

And who can blame him A fine pie if ever their was one...I'm tempted to head down to the chippy and grab one now

Oops....back to the topic.....
Quote from Dru :Just need to give Victor a prod into getting the sub-forum up and running

Vic's done you proud
I'm in! This looks to be a brilliant league. Lots of close racing I can imagine. Makes a change from the usual speed machines
#56 - Dru
Thursday sounds good for May. LOTA is over by then so I'm in for sure.
how come it sais no longer welcome but he is still posting ?
#59 - Dru
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :how come it sais no longer welcome but he is still posting ?

no longer welcome is a state that can be applied at any time and will go on ALL posts.. hence those posts were made B4 he was no longer welcome..
Looks nice, ill probably give her a go!
This looks great, count me in
Quote from Toothy :This looks great, count me in

Registering here has more effect, this was just an old thread to see if there was any interest.
I have reced in all 5 of the CRC Mini League championships and I won the final League before the CRC's demise, so as current CRC Mini League Champion I would LOVE to enter this league. Man, the best racing :rally_dri I have ever had has been in the UF1.
#64 - Dru
Quote from Dr Dink :I have reced in all 5 of the CRC Mini League championships and I won the final League before the CRC's demise, so as current CRC Mini League Champion I would LOVE to enter this league. Man, the best racing :rally_dri I have ever had has been in the UF1.

Then head here.... http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=22125

and sign your life away...erm i mean sign up

Best Regards,

Dru.
:slap:

Maybe it's better to close this one dru, it might force people to the right topic...
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG