The online racing simulator
why does everyone act surprised?
(49 posts, closed, started )
Yes, it was the avatar that made me say that.
*LOCK PLEASE* my ego is crumbling
#28 - JTbo
Quote from funnybone2 :*LOCK PLEASE* my ego is crumbling

Awww, please not yet, we haven't got all the fun out from you yet
yaw and you E U R O P E A N HUMFOR
Trust me, I've met TONS of people who are like "what!, you're 15!?" and have been told that when I was 16 but not yet when I'm 17 now . Many people assume that I'm like early 20s or EVEN late 20s to early 30s so there must be something special about me . There is one thing for certain that I'm famous for with the LFS people I hang out with most of the time, I get pissed easily and tend to give off A LOT of heat which leads me back to being a teenager . I am trying to fix my over reactive nature (very wise words eh? ) but sometimes, Mr. Hormones gets in my way .
funnybone2 - I find it quite fitting you brought all this on yourself.
im sure you do
Are EVERY SINGLE new thread now totaly irrelevant to anything?

Edit : Yay! 700th post
its called generation Z kicking in
#35 - JTbo
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Are EVERY SINGLE new thread now totaly irrelevant to anything?

Edit : Yay! 700th post

No, they are not irrelevant, you spammer Btw, shouldn't you be sleeping? I should
here its 8:30PM
i was 11 when i bought S1 now im 15
You? 30? Hah! 11 max
#39 - Jakg
Quote from LFSn00b :Hmm.. Nearly everyone thinks i'm about 20-30 years old.

...Like who?! Only someone your age could be that slow!
#40 - Jakg
Are you? since when? i dont remember you ever beating me!

Wait, were abouts were you in that Stoch Hatch race i did with no practice for?
we should do a pole on LFS users ages vs wins. did I mention I'm 14 and I can get the FXO around almost track faster than my freinds.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :we should do a pole on LFS users ages vs wins. did I mention I'm 14 and I can get the FXO around almost track faster than my freinds.

Í´m 14 too, and good idea you have,
Quote from LFSn00b :Hmm.. Nearly everyone thinks i'm about 20-30 years old.

But no, i'm 14
I got my S2 license when i turned 14 too, and started playing LFS 1-2 years ago.

Uhmm yes......
Jeez, i'm surprised your 12... I thought you were 7 with the way you act.
We must have the most intelligent ("intellegent"), talented and mature adolescents in the world on this forum because I could have sworn you were all in your 20s or 30s! Really, I am totally flabbergasted!

Kudos to Rappa Z, kajojek and harlen for being the only under-16s in this thread not to make tits of themselves.
leave me ALONE! gosh someone lock this thread PLEASE!!!!! mother****ers wont leave alone with their so called "wit" and im 14 and stuff. im about to go on a cussing spree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
This thread still has potential!
Quote from funnybone2 :leave me ALONE! gosh someone lock this thread PLEASE!!!!!

At your request. Although you made the bed, you should lie in it IMO.
This thread is closed

why does everyone act surprised?
(49 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG