The online racing simulator
How Crap Is This!
(115 posts, started )
to be honest, i didn't read this whole thread but i am going to comment on it anyway. I always used school to get what i wanted from my parents. My mom is/was like yours and was very selective over what i could/could not have. When it came to my parents, school was top priority. If i did good in school, i got what i wanted. It was very simple. Luckily, i naturally get good grades and didn't have to worry that much.
Anyway, my point is that you should try using school as a trade off. Tell your parents, if i get so and so marks, then you buy the license. Also let them know that if your grades go down, they can take the game away. This is all assuming of course that you are capable of the grades. I am not going to judge you but i will say that this technique does not work if you can't prove yourself lol
Quote from ans7812 :to be honest, i didn't read this whole thread but i am going to comment on it anyway. I always used school to get what i wanted from my parents. My mom is/was like yours and was very selective over what i could/could not have. When it came to my parents, school was top priority. If i did good in school, i got what i wanted. It was very simple. Luckily, i naturally get good grades and didn't have to worry that much.
Anyway, my point is that you should try using school as a trade off. Tell your parents, if i get so and so marks, then you buy the license. Also let them know that if your grades go down, they can take the game away. This is all assuming of course that you are capable of the grades. I am not going to judge you but i will say that this technique does not work if you can't prove yourself lol

yea good idea but i do resionably well in school getting 1 and 2's which are the best out of 7 so i dont think school is the problem! mind you my sisters wedding is coming up soon so maybe she doesnt want to waste money, but as i have had said to her she isnt waisting any money as i am giving her the money after she pays it via paypal!
i didnt know she had balls?
Quote from johnfromsunnymull :yea good idea but i do resionably well in school getting 1 and 2's which are the best out of 7 so i dont think school is the problem! mind you my sisters wedding is coming up soon so maybe she doesnt want to waste money, but as i have had said to her she isnt waisting any money as i am giving her the money after she pays it via paypal!

no thats what i mean....and its good that you do well. I meant that by doing well, you will be rewarded.
Quote from ans7812 :no thats what i mean....and its good that you do well. I meant that by doing well, you will be rewarded.

oh right, yea i get ya now!

Yea i never knew she had balls either
LOL about the balls! Another way would be, no ya couldn't do that. Just sneak a ****in cheque away! Or, perswade your ma to get it as a Easter Prezzie. I'll be going S2 at Easter. Drool.... BMW F1 Sauber 06... Yum....
Anyways, good luck on my idea. My first idea would be to go on holiday to East Belfast, take a cab to 22 Ravenhill Parade, and ask my mum to buy it. I would of been able to see ya, being a fellow brit. Also, your mums a big fat dickhead
Quote from Dalek0220 : Also, your mums a big fat dickhead

ok taking it too far now!

and yea great idea i will come and ask your mum in belfast! ok!

Wow. Do you usually type before you think?
shoudnt that be censored?
i gave him an infraction and was trying to figure out a way so you can all see infractions. Unfortunately vb cannot do that ....

And I'm not censor happy - let people see what a fine linguist he is.

WTH is up with you? I've seen two of your posts today, both of which show you as an ignorant ,offensive idiot.
#88 - JTbo
It is funny how people think they don't need self control over internet, like you could type what spit brings to mouth.

Anyway basic problem is not that, but how people think, for example Dalek calls John's mother with names and with lot of aggression, based to what he has read from this thread, subject in question is S2 license, certainly not something like child abuse where such reaction would be more appropriate, reactions should be at some context to how serious issues are.

But this is not only Dalek's problem, but many other has experienced it too and we can see bit similar behaviour in some football fans, how they can be even full rage from something that really does not affect one's life even a tiny bit but people let go of self control and act like wild beasts at times.

Changing way of thinking to be based more towards reason instead of feelings should help in this.

John's reply was great example how to handle subject well, he did not go and yell rude words or anything

Last night I was on server and one member did say all other idiots as he was setting up controls and very short race did start before he could join to start, again same thing, if someone would act in real life such way, how long it would be until he could eat solid food again?

Post really has no point, I just bring up simple things that we all seem sometimes to forget, maybe it brings up some thoughts and perhaps discussion too, but most of all perhaps everyone would think a bit more severity of subject before going to 'fighting from life mode'
to be honest i'm sick of this forum being used by people who just spend their time moaning and mouthing off at eachother.
Go take your "Oh life's not fair I can't have everything I want" attitude and figure how you could do something positive instead of feeling sorry for yourself.
Name one good valid reason why this thread should not be locked and binned?
Quote from al heeley :to be honest i'm sick of this forum being used by people who just spend their time moaning and mouthing off at eachother.
Go take your "Oh life's not fair I can't have everything I want" attitude and figure how you could do something positive instead of feeling sorry for yourself.
Name one good valid reason why this thread should not be locked and binned?

im not feeling sorry for my self! and this Section is Called Off Topic which is ment for anything that is simpy not about LFS! it is creating a convorsation and most of it, is not spamming infact none of it is!
ok don't know if this will work but tell her that it will help you when you get a driving test pass.
will try but now i think the main reason is im on it too much!! but i cant help it i am addicted! AHHHH!
Has you mom actually told you why he doesn't want you to have LFS?
#94 - JTbo
Easy then if that is the problem, promise to play only once a week and also play only once a week
#95 - axus
Quote from johnfromsunnymull :will try but now i think the main reason is im on it too much!! but i cant help it i am addicted! AHHHH!

Hehe, I remember those years. I now get in two hours a week if I'm lucky. It's nice to have free time, put it to good use while you can but be responsible and don't overdo things.
Quote :John's reply was great example how to handle subject well, he did not go and yell rude words or anything

thanks, but i cant man im addicted and she has just said the final reason is not the amount of time its the waste of money! man she just doesnt get it!!!

oh oh hang on!
OK, call me cynical, but I am starting to think that a rough translation of this thread is: "Will some nice person please buy me a license?"

My reasoning for this is that apart from a few 'spam' posts, the majority of posts have been viable suggestions, that John has managed to find an excuse for not following, for one reason or another.

I cannot profess to know what life is like the other side of Hadrians Wall, but this side the vast majority of banks/post offices were open as usual today, and have been every day last week with the exception of Good Friday. Also, it may or may not have escaped peoples notice that most schools are off this week, so the excuse "I cant get to the bank/post office" is blown straight out of the water. (Unless John is kept tied up in a cellar all day long, in which case the child-abuse section kicks in!)

Therefore, I suggest that a mod bring this thread to a close.. John can still read all the proposed solutions and choose to act on them or not; at least we wont have to put up with any more excuses!
Quote :OK, call me cynical, but I am starting to think that a rough translation of this thread is: "Will some nice person please buy me a license?"

My reasoning for this is that apart from a few 'spam' posts, the majority of posts have been viable suggestions, that John has managed to find an excuse for not following, for one reason or another.

I cannot profess to know what life is like the other side of Hadrians Wall, but this side the vast majority of banks/post offices were open as usual today, and have been every day last week with the exception of Good Friday. Also, it may or may not have escaped peoples notice that most schools are off this week, so the excuse "I cant get to the bank/post office" is blown straight out of the water. (Unless John is kept tied up in a cellar all day long, in which case the child-abuse section kicks in!)

Therefore, I suggest that a mod bring this thread to a close.. John can still read all the proposed solutions and choose to act on them or not; at least we wont have to put up with any more excuses!

erm...i think you are wrong because if someone offered to buy me it i would refuse! i would rather buy it myself and it would be more enjoyable knowing that you have worked for that money and spent it on something usefull! all the reasons i have said are true, still thinking about sending a check, but last time i did it got lost in the post!! so thats why i am so slow in deciding to send a check!

im not going to be aggresive or insult you in any way, because well there is really no point, but all im going to say is, Take That Back!

Cheers
John
Quote from Bladerunner :OK, call me cynical, but I am starting to think that a rough translation of this thread is: "Will some nice person please buy me a license?"

Although I completely agree with your post, just wanted to point out that John lives in a small island where there is only 1 bank which is a good 20 miles away from him as far as I can remember and the opening times arn't that great at all. For example there is no 24 hour shops or petrol garages.

When I was his age I did open a bank account but the one bank account (Clydesdale) on the island wouldn't allow me to open a bank account, so I had to open one with RBS which was an hours ferry ride away in Oban. So the bank wasn't a play I had access to every day...or week.

However it isn't hard to set something up John, setting up paypal is easy and can easily be done with a Visa Electron, all you have to do once you've enetered your details is tell them how much money they deopsited into your bank account. (It is 2 small amounts of money, between 00.01p and 99p)

Then once you get on the LFS website to buy your account you just click pay by paypal, sign in and follow some easy steps, it's not rocket science and definetely not something that you could be moaning about, use your initiative. (It's free you know)
Quote from Bawbag :Although I completely agree with your post, just wanted to point out that John lives in a small island where there is only 1 bank which is a good 20 miles away from him as far as I can remember and the opening times arn't that great at all. For example there is no 24 hour shops or petrol garages.

When I was his age I did open a bank account but the one bank account (Clydesdale) on the island wouldn't allow me to open a bank account, so I had to open one with RBS which was an hours ferry ride away in Oban. So the bank wasn't a play I had access to every day...or week.

However it isn't hard to set something up John, setting up paypal is easy and can easily be done with a Visa Electron, all you have to do once you've enetered your details is tell them how much money they deopsited into your bank account. (It is 2 small amounts of money, between 00.01p and 99p)

Then once you get on the LFS website to buy your account you just click pay by paypal, sign in and follow some easy steps, it's not rocket science and definetely not something that you could be moaning about, use your initiative. (It's free you know)

yea i know, im getting to that once my money is in the bank! but if it is quicker i might just send a cheque!

how do u know so much about the island and yea i got to go to oban for my bank!

How Crap Is This!
(115 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG