The online racing simulator
Has anyone else noticed this little South City oval?
I did a quick search and didn't come up with anything. I was poking around today and came across this cool little thing:

Now, I'm not a huge fan of big ovals, but a little one like this would be a really fun addition. It's already 'there', it just needs to be made into it's own little track.
That's no oval, that's a roundabout
Quote from Hankstar :That's no oval, that's a roundabout

Well, I figure it would be fun with UF1s or MRTs, and it would appease everyone looking for a good 'short oval'.
+1
#5 - wark
Heh. Why not?
I was just going to suggest that. a little oval there. +1 to ba made into So6. and for So7 we should make a flat highway oval. tell you more later
+1 banger turbo's
+1

sounds good
+1!

Each track could have some sort of "Misc" layouts, that involves these small sections of the track
+1
sounds like a great place for a bit of banger racing!
+1
use every piece of the existing enviroments for different layouts
SO has so many unused streets atm
What about a version of SO Classic with the overpass? Or some a shorter BL Rallycross config using the normal first corner and chicane, and then using the bit of the RX track with the hairpin?

LFS should use every possible varient where possible
I like this idea, just like banger racing just without the walls that don't kill you for bumping.
It's been suggested many, many times since S1 and I'd still love to see it. Not much encouragement from the devs, though.
i just made some possible future tracks based on current Southcity
I used Roobles camera hack tool camera hack
Attached images
additionalSOtracks.jpg
Quote from ACCAkut :i just made some possible future tracks based on current Southcity
I used Roobles camera hack tool camera hack

I didint know one track could be made into so many little or big tracks +1.
There's a small inclined oval on Fern Bay, too.

+1, so many people want more tracks, but there's so much that can be done with whats there already
The way i see it it's possible to have 2 "ovals" on that.
The little one and a larger one...

It's only a matter of seeing where those streets ends and if they can be connected with a "tightish" oval corner, i'm no SO expert.

Black line being the small one, Brown line being the longer one.
+1 for me too - more tracks always good
+1 for more SO tracks, I love 'em!
fancy that?! a little oval, would even work well for big GT's but i imagine the FPS would drive many people insane...
just like MArtinsville in nascar
+1 but we need a pit lane
+1 for all these new configs. I don't do ovals, but it could be a decent fun UF1/MRT track.

@Meanie
I thought of that one as well, but don't think it'll work - one side goes up onto the overpass and the other goes under it. Unless the layout included a jump as well
+1

New content is always nice and this idea don't need a lot of work i guess. So +1

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG