The online racing simulator
The Dubai Masters!
(14 posts, started )
The Dubai Masters!
is anyone watching the dubai masters just now? come on the tics!!!
Dubai masters of what?
it is the british football teams Man Utd, Liverpool, Rangers and Celtics EX Players competing in a round robin of a 16 minute mach! thats all
This something to say on MSN rather than make a topic about.
well sorry, just thought other people in britian would be watching it! and have a convo about it?
Off Topic forum, why the hell not
Quote from farcar :This something to say on MSN rather than make a topic about.

if you don´t like the thread, dont post it
Indeed, give the guy a break, it's off topic in the off topic forum. what's the problem?

..and no , i haven't caught any of it, who's doing what? what players have Liverpool got? Is Rushie playing?
all i know about manchester united, is their fans are the "soccer hooligans" (term used in the movie) that are portrayed in Eurotrip. love that movie.

sorry for the random tangent
thanks all, well liverpool one everymatch, erm i think soo i cant quiet rememeber! it was a good we competition lots of crackin goals!!
yea they played really well!
Quote from GFresh :Off Topic forum, why the hell not

Because the topic by definition became invalid as soon as the event finished. There is no attempt to create interesting discussion (as most of the replies will attest to). He was asking a real-time question. This is more suited to chat than a forum.
Off Topic only means that discussions don't have to be on a specific theme, not that topics don't need to have proper content.

Quote from Jonas8431 :if you don´t like the thread, dont post it

That would be a valid point if I said something like 'Dubai Masters suz0rs'. I was questioning the legitimacy of this as a topic, not the subject matter.

Quote from The Moose :Indeed, give the guy a break...

I didn't flame, I made a suggestion and moved on. While I concede that I may have exited my bed from the wrong side yesterday (and perhaps today), I'm becoming frustrated at the number of nonsensical topics (not just in Off Topic) that add nothing to the community. I believe there are are others of the same opinion too.

[/rant], and I won't post anything more in this thread as I feel I've made my point. Have a good day everyone and PEACE.

The Dubai Masters!
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG