The online racing simulator
Moo Racing
(499 posts, started )
its are a noob wins anywhere, so i think hes happy he won cos he was on noob car
Evening. What happened here? Missed a week or so, been playing TDU for a while.

I'm still alive though and will play patch W actively once again
Glad to see you back with us!

We've signed up for the IGTC but we've only got 3 drivers at the moment and 4 would be ideal.
this team is flying and its so new !!well done guys !!
Thanks

I'm karting again this weekend. I hope it goes better this time, although second novice last month was good, maybe I'll even get a trophy I'll have a new spark plug and sprocket which should make my engine a bit less sluggish (my current sprocket is bent ). Now I've just gotta persuade my dad to buy me new tyres...
are Moo racing recruiting? I am looking for a team that will have some fun
Quote from Leifde :Thanks

I'm karting again this weekend. I hope it goes better this time, although second novice last month was good, maybe I'll even get a trophy I'll have a new spark plug and sprocket which should make my engine a bit less sluggish (my current sprocket is bent ). Now I've just gotta persuade my dad to buy me new tyres...

best of luck im racing next weekend !in Formula A !when you buy a sprocket make sure its the correct size for the track ask a few of the quick lads
@Naill - sorry but we're not accepting new people unless we become good friends with them first. Add me to msn and race on our servers and we'll probably let you in eventually. ([email protected])

@Sully - yeah, I know the right size, we tested a load of different ones during a day once and the fastest was a tooth higher than most people run. Probably due to me being about 13kg overweight
Quote from Leifde :@Naill - sorry but we're not accepting new people unless we become good friends with them first. Add me to msn and race on our servers and we'll probably let you in eventually. ([email protected])

@Sully - yeah, I know the right size, we tested a load of different ones during a day once and the fastest was a tooth higher than most people run. Probably due to me being about 13kg overweight

major disadvantage being over weight last year in JICA i was lke 4 kilos over not alot but was always like 2 tenths off the pace,
I know, it sucks and is the major thing that's slowing me down . I still have fun though.
yep at the end of the day its all about fun
Not so much fun for me as it is winning. I am out to try and get a career in racing. i am only 12 so lots of time.
Quote from racer hero :Not so much fun for me as it is winning. I am out to try and get a career in racing. i am only 12 so lots of time.

you can still have fun and be at top level , at the end of the day its just fun some are lucky some are not so lucky,thats the way of live
So true. btw sully 3 more posts till 800
your making me sound like a spammer lol,

anyways moooooooooooooooo
Hai, i was just wondering can i join Moo? Im kinda friends with S14 DRIFT online.
Please, read my response to the last person who applied. (I think it was on the last page)
don't you guys have a personal forum?
Quote from battle :don't you guys have a personal forum?

i think danny is being over pedantic about the forum design so is taking his time uploading it
We really should get a forum but, for the moment, I don't see the problem in using our own thread here. Its not like we're making tons of new threads, we're just posting in this one. Don't read it if it matters that much to you.

@garph - thanks. Sometimes I realise why some people think this community is hostile. I mean, you only posted a link, you didn't even bother to post any comment about it. Please leave our team alone, we are doing fine. Ok, we may not have a forum yet or a full skinset but we are surviving here and we're becoming good friends. I am sick of people bashing new teams. All other teams started at one time, we've just started later than you lot.

@MBK - I am being over-pedantic but I want to integrate it into the website properly. I'm hesitating to set a phpBB or similar one up now as all the threads and posts would be lost when I made the new system. My Easter holiday is coming soon so it should be fully done by the weekend after Easter.
It's not that guy, it's just the image you give off to everyone. I'm sorry it came across hostile but it's like people asking when S3 will be out, you be nice the first 5 times but when it's the 50th person asking about S3 it becomes more diffcult to be polite.

If you stay on this part of the forum and use it to communicate everything it’s not good for your team and you'll get lumped in with all the other teams that spring up and die or are always posting here.

I've tried before to suggest to teams that to use this part of the forum to do their business that its maybe not the best thing or explain to people about teams and what to expect, all fell on deaf ears, as you can see from that thread link I posted.

People are not bashing new teams, it’s the new "forum teams" that are springing up and last a week or have no name. If you stay here then you will get put into this group, which is not good. A temporary forum would help you no end.
Quote from garph :It's not that guy, it's just the image you give off to everyone. I'm sorry it came across hostile but it's like people asking when S3 will be out, you be nice the first 5 times but when it's the 50th person asking about S3 it becomes more diffcult to be polite.

If you stay on this part of the forum and use it to communicate everything it’s not good for your team and you'll get lumped in with all the other teams that spring up and die or are always posting here.

I've tried before to suggest to teams that to use this part of the forum to do their business that its maybe not the best thing or explain to people about teams and what to expect, all fell on deaf ears, as you can see from that thread link I posted.

People are not bashing new teams, it’s the new "forum teams" that are springing up and last a week or have no name. If you stay here then you will get put into this group, which is not good. A temporary forum would help you no end.

In a gerneral respone to your moan, and for Moo.Racing, Moo is getting along fine. We have our laughs. As danny says he is trying to implement a forum into the moo racing website. Time please?

And also, it you look, its MOO RACING team thread. In it, we have team discussions and also disucsions about the website/recruitment and stuff. There is no harm to what we are doing here.

Talking of recruitment

Quote from DannyDrift : Hai, i was just wondering can i join Moo? Im kinda friends with S14 DRIFT online.

If there is space i think he should be allowed in, hes a nice guy, freindly and drives quite well.
It doesn't take more than a few seconds to create a free temporary forum but my point seems to have been lost some where.

I apologise for seeming aggressive and getting annoyed so quickly, I think thats why my attempt at help was lost. I just think being here is not good for your teams image, but I guess everyone will forget when you've got things up and running.
That thread is made for new teams. People can read it and don't do anything with it or take some of the advice that is given. The main reason i gave that comment about the forum is, because you are openly discussion things. Like i said in the Advice for Teams! thread. I'm not saying Moo should read it i was just wondering if you guys had a personal forum.

I was not in anyway trying to attack Moo and i hope to see you guys next IGTC.

my regards,

Tom

Moo Racing
(499 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG