The online racing simulator
ITEK Team Skinner Needed
(10 posts, started )
ITEK Team Skinner Needed
Hey there i am looking for someone that is good at making skins for a new racing team...I am not looking anaything amazing somthing simple but stylish. If anyone is up for the job and getting the credits on my site for doing the skins then let me know and i will give you the ideas i want. I hope some one can help me..
Please Help me....
Perhaps if you specified stuff about the new team, like preferred colours, a very quick example of what you kind ofhad in mind, and a few details like that, you'd get more people to help...
Thanks for the reply...Well i dont want anything amazing just somthing simple like

I dont that myself but its not very good and its not my skin to use it was a public release and i could easly use some ones public release but i would like my own. Does this help a little? I have the logo i want on car as well[/URL]
Do you want skins for all cars or just a few?
#6 - KeMoT
See, I told you, ask people here for help.
From me you will get na email with what you asked for in about half an hour.
That the problem i need skins for all cars But in no rush for them all. Would you be interested in doing them for me teaz-R? I would be very very greatfull. I know kemot u are always right like you said about me leaving mpt you were right about that too Damn your good
I might do the basic design, but I won't be doing all the cars. It's just too damn much work.

PM about the details.
#9 - KeMoT
If you have main design and maybe few cars skins, there is a chance that other skinner could help and make versions for rest of the cars.

Don't worry
Yes teaz-R that would be amazing m8...Do you have msn, icq, or aim? Will be easy to talk to you then. Thanks pal

ITEK Team Skinner Needed
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG