The online racing simulator
Removable background
(8 posts, started )
Removable background
Hi, please Devs dont forget about us (poor people)

I have serious issues with FPS and i think would be very helpful if there was an option to remove that background image of the tracks, well if removing the buildings and all trees, crowd etc could be possible would be even better (and maybe also the option to transform other peoples car into low-poli boxes without wheels etc)

I run Lfs on windows XP, 640x480 (16bit color of course) full low lod (all options lowest possible,i play for more than 3 years and i know how to configure LFs for best performance) and optimized performance on graphics card driver.

system: 950mhz cpu, 384mb ddr333mhz, geforce2 mx400, everything else is standard, peak fps is usually around 19~22 on singleplayer without AI's.

XP...1st problem
#3 - wark
i had windows 98, crashed too much, this one never crashed
#6 - bbman
No, he's just the only one looking at the specs...
Quote from Slidaaaa :
system: 950mhz cpu, 384mb ddr333mhz, geforce2 mx400, everything else is standard, peak fps is usually around 19~22 on singleplayer without AI's.

be happy a well looking game in year 2007 is running at ur specs
I think ur suggestions can be bad for PC noobs messing with the graphic settings in LfS and then disliking (?does this word exists?) the game for its bad graphics
Quote from AndreABG :be happy a well looking game in year 2007 is running at ur specs
I think ur suggestions can be bad for PC noobs messing with the graphic settings in LfS and then disliking (?does this word exists?) the game for its bad graphics

Im glad... but i dont agree with the noobs messing the config up, just put a Warning message when you change it for example.

Removable background
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG