The online racing simulator
First Post - Newbie Observations
(42 posts, started )
Piss off and dont come back. We dont need your type round here.
Warm welcome to LFS!
Quote from v4forlife :Piss off and dont come back. We dont need your type round here.

Was a missing, or should I report that post
#31 - MR_B
There always has to be one :P and trust V4 to deliver the goods.

Edit: Welcome by the way! Enjoy your stay
Quote from v4forlife :Piss off and dont come back. We dont need your type round here.

*LMAO*

Welcome to the community deepcscuba. Finally, someone new here who does not troll the forums and ask for more cars, more tracks and better graphics in his first post. I think theres nothing more to say than

Welcome to S2, Welcome to this great community!
Wow, thank you all for the great reception!!! It seems you all have a great community going on here, and I am excited to be a part of it! I'm glad my first post was well received. I didn't want it to be one of those "You don't know me at all but give me a decent setup NOW because these cars are too hard to control" type posts

I will check out the latest patches and hi res packs and get them loaded asap. Some of you have recommended leagues, and I will check into joining them. I would like some time under my belt and some practice before joining.

Speaking of practice, somehow today was a "work from home" day for me I wonder why...

See you on the track...

Jay
Welcome to the wonderful world of LFS!
Welcome to LFS!

It really is refreshing to see someone new here really enjoying what he/she has stumbled upon. Makes me think back to when I found lfs...

As far as word-of-mouth advertising, everyone's too busy racing LFS to communicate with the oudside world...
Deepcscuba, Welcome to LFS!

Since you are from the US, I'm sure you are wondering about finding populated servers in the evenings in our part of the world.

CoRe Racing, LOTA League servers, Chops, LOTF, Eagles, BlackSheep, DSR, and as always the STCC & Redline servers are generally occupied in the evenings. Come join us for some racing in the evenings. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Welcome to S2, Deepcscuba.
Welcome Jay/deepscuba. Awesome first post. You obviously aren't a noob to car/racing forums.

As said by others, check out the League and Team action here. There are some superb drivers who are also a decent group of folks to race with.

See you on track!
Welcome to LFS.
Hope to catch you online someday.

Cheers from Brazil.
Quote from srdsprinter :Welcome to LFS!

It really is refreshing to see someone new here really enjoying what he/she has stumbled upon. Makes me think back to when I found lfs...

As far as word-of-mouth advertising, everyone's too busy racing LFS to communicate with the oudside world...

No, I've tried...I bet loads of us have. You know, you sit your mate in the drivers seat thinking 'he's going to love this!'. He floors it and spins at the start. Then he screams off down the straight and piles it into the barrier at T1..takes ages to get back on the track...into the gravel at T2 and gets stuck...then (his male driving ego wounded) declares it a crap game and goes back to killing stuff on his favourite first person shooter...Very depressing. There must be a better way to introduce newcomers to LFS.
Quote from goode400 : You know, you sit your mate in the drivers seat thinking 'he's going to love this!'. He floors it and spins at the start. Then he screams off down the straight and piles it into the barrier at T1..takes ages to get back on the track...into the gravel at T2 and gets stuck...then (his male driving ego wounded) declares it a crap game and goes back to killing stuff on his favourite first person shooter

LOL..ohh yeah, been there loads with LFS and nKPro...most of my mates just dont get it Surely Toca is a far better *sim* (hehe) because they can race fast and stay on the the track

ohh well....at last we tried
Quote from goode400 :No, I've tried...I bet loads of us have. You know, you sit your mate in the drivers seat thinking 'he's going to love this!'. He floors it and spins at the start. Then he screams off down the straight and piles it into the barrier at T1..takes ages to get back on the track...into the gravel at T2 and gets stuck...then (his male driving ego wounded) declares it a crap game and goes back to killing stuff on his favourite first person shooter...Very depressing. There must be a better way to introduce newcomers to LFS.

Hahahhaa
Now THAT'S a truth, right there.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG