The online racing simulator
Demo Team- Team 360
(32 posts, started )
Demo Team- Team 360
Check out our site at www.360team.forum5.com

We have a tourney called the 'blacklist tournament' comin up, so sign up while spots are available!

We have all the info on the site, and a quick promotional video (i am barely in it, because I am planning the next video more thoroughly)
that is composed of slideshows: http://video.google.ca/videopl ... 360560&q=360video2007
Enjoy

Recruiting is at invite only, due to our already big size (12 very close members).

Hope to see you around! We may plan on expanding to s2 also
what was that about "OUR TOP CARS" and showing pics of different cars taken from Mags?
yeah can't really figure that one out myself, maybe they want those cars? ahhh keep on wishing and u might buy a scale model of it

just kidding of course,

good luck with the team.
Good luck, video was not my thing with all the rap crap

I see a couple of your members have S2, suggest you follow in their foot steps
hope alls well with the team man.

gah I'm really fed up of some s2 users that take demo racers to heart so much, just because we have bought s2 does not mean were in anyway better than them, more experience maybe YES, but jesus christ just let them have fun and do what they want apart from damn crasher noobs lol, stop being so damn b*tchy.
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Recruiting is at invite only, due to our already big size (12 very close members).

Edit: why have they banned of their website?
Quote from Riders Motion :

Edit: why have they banned of their website?

They banned me too.

Probably because I left them.

I wouldn't worry about it much though.
this is what im going to say.
i use to be in 360 but of there unmature behavior i quit and they banned me from everything.
#11 - th84
It might be best to get rid of all the known crackers off your site/forum. I see one of them already tried to get you to "name and shame me" for calling him out..... poor dmd. LOL
Quote from GruntOfAction :They banned me too.

Hahaha they are jaleous of S2 Licensed
sure are
Quote from ImportFantasy :this is what im going to say.
i use to be in 360 but of there unmature behavior i quit and they banned me from everything.

It's immature. And you wren't banned, you are still there -. -

Also, nismo probably banned all TD members at the time because Kenny cuzzed us out.

Quote from GruntOfAction :They banned me too.

}

We banned you because you threw a fit, called us 'farks' and told us to 'suck it' and the whatnot.

Quote from Riders Motion :Hahaha they are jaleous of S2 Licensed

Quote from funnybone2 :sure are

.....Immature, seriously, making it seem like I am worse than you. Also, no one asked for your opinion Riders Motion, you have been nothing but trouble since you posted on our forums. And we still didn't ban you.

Quote from GruntOfAction :Well like 2 of em have S2 out of...6 lol.

No more negative comments please. Also, we can do the '360 after the strait to the chicane' and 'drive at 200km/h into the pits and 360 and come out unschathed'. And most of us can go around tires, those who use mouse or wheels..
#16 - th84
lmao after reading that thread i'm starting to agree on the immature thing.

And just to add, a member of team [360!] can't remember the username bombarded one of our tz servers the other night with some other random player, and started banning anyone who entered, luckily now the servers have changed so no one can vote kick/ban etc.

Two other idiots on that team came into our server today blocking the pit exit (Until i got in the server , names i think were "Hawk" ? and definately a "CIVIC") starting calling everyone blaa blaa, all the usual noobish language... its so pathetic. Critical you need to sort em out bad..
#19 - th84
tbh, I thought this one, http://360team.forum5.com/view ... ?t=108&mforum=360team , was much funnier. That DuMb DMD guy tried to get his 14yr old friend's to "name and shame" me and another s2 racer, all because we called him out on youtube for being a cracker. (shutup, sometimes I get bored :tilt

edit: thread's deleted.
Yep, I posted a thread on the forums. Immature behaviour is no longer tolerated.

Also, I don't want anymore negative comments other than critisism. I'll talk to my members if i have to, but aside that, respect my thoughts on your posts.
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Yep, I posted a thread on the forums. Immature behaviour is no longer tolerated.

Also, I don't want anymore negative comments other than critisism. I'll talk to my members if i have to, but aside that, respect my thoughts on your posts.

Ehh your right sorry about the mess and whatnot.

Having a bad week right now but its not an excuse for my behavior.
Quote from GruntOfAction :Ehh your right sorry about the mess and whatnot.

Having a bad week right now but its not an excuse for my behavior.

Yeah, well that's good that you are maturing, too many attacks on us lately.
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Yeah, well that's good that you are maturing, too many attacks on us lately.

lol....yeah.

If nismo and echx are still gonna act how they do after this I can't stop how they act so im not saying anything.
Meh, I could talk to them, but you insulted us so badly, and didn't apologise D:

Demo Team- Team 360
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG