The online racing simulator
Quote from Davo :As long as you get the pre made scenes from ds autos and morrow its mcu easier than it looks. Modelling is the hard bit but we'll have none of that thanks, only rendering.

oh right cheers for that mate i thought you have too make them all your self :doh:
#27 - Davo
Quick one.
Attached images
XFG_cP01render.jpg
hmm, might as well stop mine now as i'd just started it a few minutes ago having read the reply notification email.
Davo, how do you add sexy brake disc and stuff like that, figuring out how to change the wheel colour is as far as ive managed so far
#29 - Davo
sorry to steal, I already had the XFG scene open when doing some stock hatch renders.

The wheels and brakes are from NFS: MW AirOne made some scenes and I borrowed the wheels etc off them. You can get them from www.aironeracing.com. You just merge the wheels and brakes you want into the scene. I've added some self illumination to the calipers to get them to stand out.
cool cheers davo.. off for a play :
I did some rendering at the weekend, started at 4pm Saturday, and with minimal pausing it was completed 21hrs later!!
I did 3 complex renders, the first which was a test run and still needs to be redone (6-12hr job maybe) and the other 2 were alternative scenes.

been meaning to show the Merc guys this all weekend but havent uploaded it for them, so once i've got them online i'll stick a link in here for them

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG