The online racing simulator
#27 - OPK
wheeee, it worked over night with GetRight
This afternoon I´ll have a look (or several ) at it again

Quote from J.B. :I just finished the download. What can I say? The level of concentration displayed by both Petter Solberg and Phil Mills is just beyond belief.

Phil Mills packs so much information into his comments, I simply don't understand how anybody could possibly absorb and interpret all of it. I mean even if I was just listening to him and trying to visualize the stage he is describing, without having to actually drive the stage at insane speeds, mastering all sorts of hairy moments on the way, I just wouldn't be able to keep up my concentration for more than a few minutes. Let alone for three days from morning till evening. I'm really impressed.

They are just on a level where I cannot possibly imagine myself being able to do the things they do. This is different to most other forms of motorsport, where when you see the onboard cameras, you can certainly imagine being able to do the same thing, given the opportunity and the track time. Watching this just makes it obvious that as rally drivers most of us would either kill themselves or just be hopelessly slow. I don't think the same would be true for F1.

I loooove rallying for exactly those reasons
another 2 hours :/
starting from now
http://www.zt-racing.clanfarm. ... -racing/upload.cgi?m=yes2

Click on above link then Right click and save as on (test vid)

Ok guys, i have uploaded a teaster for this video. 1303KB and runs for around 45 seconds. I worked out how to use windows movie maker to get 2 short clips in the download.

Many thnx to ORION,

For posting your link so i could upload this short teaster..

BTW,
The quality isn't that sharp, but in the full version it's great..

Geoff
http://www.zt-racing.clanfarm. ... -racing/upload.cgi?m=yes2

OK guys, i have uploaded the full 16mins - 27 megs - LOW Quality version at above site. Found out how to use Windows movie maker....

I recommend getting the full 373megs file which is heaps clear viewing.

Hope you all enjoy..

Sorry Orion about your sites being be hit big time

Geoff (Aussie)
We dont care about traffic
And the site and forum is hosted elsewhere, so no worries

[EDIT]ah, the file from Flotch is there, but anyhow the dl is quite slow...
going to grab it via ftp ehehe :P
maybe the script tries to limit downloading or so.
I will setup a html link for that

There ya go

http://www.zt-racing.clanfarm.com/solberg.htm
Ta for the links

Geoff
Quote from J.B. :I just finished the download. What can I say? The level of concentration displayed by both Petter Solberg and Phil Mills is just beyond belief.

Phil Mills packs so much information into his comments, I simply don't understand how anybody could possibly absorb and interpret all of it. I mean even if I was just listening to him and trying to visualize the stage he is describing, without having to actually drive the stage at insane speeds, mastering all sorts of hairy moments on the way, I just wouldn't be able to keep up my concentration for more than a few minutes. Let alone for three days from morning till evening. I'm really impressed.

They are just on a level where I cannot possibly imagine myself being able to do the things they do. This is different to most other forms of motorsport, where when you see the onboard cameras, you can certainly imagine being able to do the same thing, given the opportunity and the track time. Watching this just makes it obvious that as rally drivers most of us would either kill themselves or just be hopelessly slow. I don't think the same would be true for F1.

Thanks for the vid, everybody should download it. illepall

Natural tallent plays a role but there is also lots of experience. If you had a choice between flying off a clif at 100mph or listening to the very highpaced instructions of your co-driver, my best bet is you'd adapt. or slow down.
Quote from Coffee :Ta for the links

Geoff

np

could you plz put the link into the first post in this thread?
ahh, that has worked
#37 - Don
nice vid

and now imagine, that there is 50km stage on rally japan illepall
#38 - J.B.
Two more of the sort here. Apparently they are from the season review DVDs, so you all know what to put on your list for christmas now.
I had downloaded this Solberg video but forgot to watch. Just got done watching it now.... and WHOLY SHIT it is some pr0 drivin there. :jawdrop:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG